Re: psychoceramics: The Cincinnati Group

> Who was the person
> (years ago now) claiming that chickens could transmute elements?

Louis Kervran was the original dork with the transmutating chickens,
and several people on the net have expoused his views since.

> Wasn't McElwaine (of happy memory) very into transmutation?

Checking my McElwaine archive... ah yes.
http://polyphemus.engin.umich.edu/mcelwaine/rants/biological-alchemy

And doing a web search on kervran+chickens turned up the following
little treasure by a "Doctor Thomas Henry Moray".
Check out the perfectly McElwainian capitalization!  Eerie.
http://www.livelinks.com/sumeria/phys/moray4.html

Deep psychoceramic question:  why is there such a high correlation
between weird capitalization and weird beliefs?