psychoceramics: Elvis And UFOs.

__this is the best amterial I have come across all day!

Subject: Elvis And UFOs.                                Oct. 1, 1997.

  I come to bury Elvis not to praise him, but maybe some of this will
give you a tickle.  I do have a great deal of respect for George van
Tassel and I have seen the Intergraton from outside the wire fence in
which it is enclosed, but on with the story.

From: A s A
Subject: Another story about Area 51: Elvis Presley
Hello John,
This story reached me yesterday by a Dutch person called H. Krastman,
Ph.D.
Rgds.,
Everything had been building up to "D" day, August 16, 1977, which
does not mean death! On numerous occasions Elvis told his friends,
"I am sick and tired of being Elvis Presley"!
Elvis studied parapsychology, occult, psychic phenomenons, metaphysics,
mysticism, psi-tronics and numerology, for a matter of fact he would not
do anything without his numerology book 'Cheiro's book of numbers. He
told his friends that he had seen UFO's and made contact with
extraterrestrials. He was a Master in Yoga and on various occasions
would
scare his friends by faking death.
In 1971 he sang a song called 'I was born 10.000 years ago', and during
his last concert he said 'adios', something he had never done before.
When he was found supposedly dead, was he faking it again? His book on
numerology and his Bible, which were constantly with him were never
found, neither could they find any of his personal books.
At a young age Elvis started to work at Crown's Electric as a truck
driver. Elvis was interested in electrical research, and it is further
interesting to note that Crown's Electric was involved in electro
magnetic research and that this company was owned by Howard Hughes. In
1953 Elvis started recording with Sam Phillips recording studio's, also
owned by Howard Hughes. Elvis would dress different from other people,
somewhat like space costumes.
In 1954 I was in the Royal Dutch Navy and assigned to pick up a
Minesweeper Ocean in Seattle, Washington, number 666 (the US Navy didn't
want this ship because of the association of the number with the "Mark
of the Beast" so it was sold to Holland...). We promptly changed the
name into "Onvervaard", which means "Undaunted", translated from Dutch.
My training was for internal services and we were assigned to the NATO
pact, CIA affairs, and I was a young adjudant (almost 19 y.o.) to the
ships commander.
We went from a Navy base to Edwards AFB, where we arrived at 10 am and
were taken to two hangars at the far west side of the base. Inside the
hangar on the left we were introduced to seven people: the president of
the United States, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Albert Einstein, George van
Tassel, Werner von Braun, Victor Schauberger, Howard Hughes and his
young friend Elvis Presley.
I knew the names of the President, Albert Einstein and the two Nazi's
and I was wondering 'what are those two war criminals doing here'?
Werner von Braun was responsible for the VI and V2 missiles, which
killed many of our people. Schauberger was involved in Hitlers secret
V7 flying disks. The others I didn't know but later when I came back
to the United States, I found out who they were.
It was explained to my commander that there were five alien ships in
the other hangar and that some aliens would demonstrate the capabilities
of the craft. I heared Howard Hughes say to George van Tassel, "We can
try to make the ships invisible, as we did with the Eldrige Experiment
in
Philadelphia". Later I found out that this is known to us as the
"Philadelphia experiment".
The seven men and their entourage went to the other hangar but I was not
allowed to go. After this meeting my commander, who was usually very
open
to me, looked pale and would not give me any other information. The next
day various large crates were loaded onto our ship and we took these
back
to Holland; they were designated for one of the most secret underground
NATO bases in Limburg, Holland. This base is a converted coalmine, deep
into the Earth.
In 1959 I returned as an immigrant to the USA and I started to
investigate my experiences of 1954. I also found out who Elvis Presley
was and I had read about Howard Hughes. It is interesting that right
after the meeting at Edwards Airforce Base in 1954, Howard Hughes
started to build the long range 707 jets at Boeing, a remarkable step
forward in technology, and that he built a spy ship, a vessel called
"Glomar" for the CIA in 1972.
George van Tassel worked as Howard Hughes personal flight engineer.
President Eisenhower knew about the UFO's and they worked together
with the others who have made contact with ET's. I visited George van
Tassel in the early sixties who was keeping in communications with an
Alien located in a room under giant rock. George showed me how he built
the integraton (a building) a time machine, which should rejuvenate
people under guidance of the Aliens.
Considering all this information and the master minds involved we knew
that they were shown a new world and I was shown an entrance into this
inner earth world in 1961. Elvis was able to get into the Presidents
OFFICES without notice? The puzzle is coming together, it is getting
clear that because none of Elvis fans recognized the man in the coffin
at Elvis so called death, his association with the people and events
mentioned here and the fact that he had been seen going in and out
with a limousine at area 51. Elvis indeed found a better world.
Who knows maybe Elvis has made contact with the beings of the inner
Earth and has decided to stay in the world within. Since he has been
spotted at many locations, maybe he is involved with the pact and
negotiations with the Aliens at area 51 to create a better world. It
was a fact that Elvis was very involved in the metaphysical world. He
himself always claimed that he was not from this world, but from
another dimension and that he was a starchild.
                          *
                        *   *

John Winston.  j--@m--.com

-> Send "subscribe   iufo " to m--@w--.std.com