psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #361

<< Proof that no crackpot theory can be so discredited as to have no
 advocates:

 http://wwwtw.vub.ac.be/ond/etec/cit/phreno/home.htm

 >  The main aim of this page is to advocate a positive approach to
 >  scientific Phrenology which is
 >  considered a valuable and powerful instrument for
 >
 >        self-knowledge
 >        self-achievement
 >        education
 >        human relationships
 >        human resources
 >        law enforcement
 >
 >  Phrenology is a true science, which is there to benefit humanity.

I have heard a commercial on a couple of radio stations here in the southeast
advertising a perfume, "...with PHERMONES, a secret, invisible scent that
will drive members of the opposite sex wild with passion!"  - I guess these
people are used to SEEING most scents??!!

-Beth Bachuss
http://members.aol.com/bnjbachuss/index.html