psychoceramics: Jack Chick vs the muslims

 >And I've always been tempted to go around to different web sites and put
>everyone on everyone else's mailing list.  Putting Texe Marrs, say
>(www.texemarrs.com...Project L.U.C.I.D. is coming!  Everybody line up for
>the Mark of the Beast!), on Jack Chick's mailing list would be an obvious
>one.  But what about putting Chick and Marrs on, say Richard C. Hoagland's
>mailing list?  And that's just off the top of my head.  The possibilities
>are simply endless.

i definitely think that the militant Muslims should be told about Chick's
tract "Allah had no son!". i think a cyberspace Jihad would be a cool thing
as long as none of *us* are in the firing line.

i remember finding a severely stern Muslim page one day; while drunk, i did
an alta vista search for "sodomy". i'll see if i can find it again.

nikolai