Re: psychoceramics: Cult of Personality

[William Timmins]
> We tend to idealize tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves
> infested with losers and nut cases.

Though sometimes we also forget that losers and nutcases can be
entertaining, and that the difference between irritation and
entertainment is often the attitude of the observer.

As long as the "losers" and "nutcases" aren't running around killing
people, and are reasonably original, I don't mind them.

--
 andrew c.'. bul+hac?k           "A thousand worlds and every world's a door.
 http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/      The lights go out; I think I think of you,