psychoceramics: more Acid (forwarded)

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List

Subject: The Healing Of Lucifer.               Oct. 9, 1997.

  This came to me and I never can pass up a story about Lucifer.

From: E G
More FROM THE COUNCIL OF SIX
THE HEALING OF LUCIFER
This is a continuation of the saga of Elora and Roger as they
proceedede with their work on their Mission which had originated with
the Council of Six, and draws ever closer to its conclusion.  Again,
we ask all of you to read this from your heart, and to look to your
heart to know the Truth of what we share here.
 On the evening of October 4, after the session described in Part Two
(JW I posted that previously under the title "21 Trillion Year History
of Creation, Parts 1 and 2.), Roger became aware of several more
implants in his liver.  The two of us therefore began a session on
Saturday, Oct. 5 with some work on removing these implants.
There were some simple ones but underneath we discovered another
high-tech, Draconian device.  As we worked to dismantle this one, we
found that it led to yet another cloaked device in the core-star area
(below the solar plexus).  This one had sent out tendrils that
enwrapped all of the organs in the lower abdomen, and connected to
several other implants including the one in the liver.  Would all of
this ever end?  After about an hour, we had made  progress, but the
process was tricky and slow.  Roger called in eight of his Draco
Selves, three of whom were Soluruouses.  He placed his complete Trust
in them, as it took all eight of them to 'punch' in the proper
sequence codes to deactivate this Core implant.  As they worked it
began retreating into what appeared to be a 'black hole'.  They were
able to keep ahead of it and deactivate it.  As they were working on
it, we both became aware that it was like a bomb that could literally
explode at any time.  There was a huge sigh of relief from everyone
once this one was deactivated and removed.
Roger:  "After this, Elora saw something almost microscopic at a much
deeper level.  I asked G-- to magnify this region so that we could
see what it was.
Once magnified we could see a very tiny Dark Entity.  I knew it was
one of the Dark Forces, and called upon the powers that control them
to have it removed.
All of a sudden I realized that this was the 'connection' to the
Dark Side and that Lucifer was standing on the 'other side' of this
connection.  I could see the Entity looking back at Lucifer and hear
it asking Him, "What is your command, my Lord?"  I then asked Lucifer
to give his permission to allow the Entity to leave.  There was a
sense of uncertainty and hesitation on His part.
At this time Elora saw a large 'control' tower that was the control
center for all of the implants.  Then I knew that they had the power
to detonate the remaining implants any time they wanted.  At this
point, I simply surrendered and told Lucifer and Ankraruous: "I lay
down my Light Sword as a gesture of peace and I place my life in your
hands."  (The Light Sword had been presented to me on one of our a
stral journeys.)  We had known that this moment of facing Lucifer
would come at some point following the initial confrontation with
Ankraruous after the battle, but we had no idea of how or when it
would happen.
 The moment of Truth was now at hand."
We feel that it is now important to direct our attention to
understanding who and what Lucifer is.  As a vast multidimensional
being, Lucifer is undoubtedly many things.  Among these, he is the
head or --d, if you will, of the Draconian collective.  It is no
accident that he and his companions have always been portrayed as
reptilian beings.  The Dracos have held the Dark pole, and Lucifer
is their leader.  In a broader sense, Lucifer himself holds the Dark
polarity for all of creation.  Here we would like to quote from
Solara's book "Star-Borne".   She is writing of what we have long
termed "The Fall", or the descent into matter.
"Being the brightest of the Angels, [Lucifer] volunteered to take on
the most difficult of tasks.  This was the transmutation of the
darkest energy, that which was the most separate from G--.  First,
Lucifer served as the instrument to send our starseeds deep within
the third dimensional density.  This was experienced by us as a
lethal blow, like a leaden dagger to the back of the neck, quite
unexpected by us.  When this happened, it caused us to feel the
emotions of shock, betrayal abandonment, deep sorrow, anger and
finally, guilt, for the very first time . . . At the moment when we
descended fully into matter, we directed much of our new negative
energy towards Lucifer, for was he not the one who had caused us to
suffer so!  This, too, was part of the perfection of the Divine Plan,
for our combined negative feelings served as the method of propulsion
to thrust Lucifer into the very heart of the density.
This is where he had volunteered to serve with his Heavenly Legions
who are now referred to as the Fallen Angels . . .
Eventually, if we achieve our chosen task on planet Earth to transmute
duality into Oneness, then Lucifer, too, with his fallen Angels, must
rise up into the Light to once again sit at the right hand of --d as
one of the brightest of the Angels."
Elora:  "With that understanding, we now resume the description of
our meeting with Lucifer.  We were both standing facing Lucifer, and
I was on Roger's right.  Roger asked Lucifer to help us remove these
implants from his body.  To show his faith and trust, he removed the
Light Sword that he wears, and placed it on the ground as a token of
peace.  I was a bit shocked at all of this, but had learned throughout
our work together that Roger knows exactly what he is doing.  So
I kept my faith and continued to hold the energy as these two beings
faced one another."
Roger:  "I stated that I honored and respected Lucifer and all the
Draconians for the magnificent beings that they were.  That they had
intellectual powers and technological developments that other races
could only marvel at.  I made it clear that our intention was not to
destroy or to annihilate the Draconians, but to bring things back
into balance and peace, to fully integrate the Light Energies with the
Dark.  I explained to them that life in the Universe could not exist
without both polarities.  That for the Dark Beings to destroy the
Light Beings, or for the Light to destroy the Dark, would only result
in the destruction of all Life in this Universe.  I asked them to
recognize that during the previous battle that it had been their own
means of destruction that was merely reflected back at them, to get
them to realize that they were going to ultimately destroy themselves.
I told them that the Light that they had felt the day before was the
Energy of Love and Compassion, not of hate and anger.  I said that I
had total confidence in Lucifer, and that I placed my complete trust
in him."
Roger continues:  "I told Lucifer that I knew him to be a Being of
Light.  That I understood Lucifer's task and why he had taken on this
great journey into the Darkness.  That I myself had also taken on the
role to go into the heart of the Darkness as Soluruous in several
lifetimes.  I told Lucifer that I respected and loved him for who he
was, and thanked him for his incredible sacrifice."
Elora:  "I could see Lucifer, as a huge figure who appeared all black.
But as Roger spoke, I saw tears begin to run down Lucifer's face.  He
appeared like a figure made out of pure crystal gold that was covered
in blackness.  And as his tears ran down, they began to wash away the
sooty blackness that completely enveloped him.  Bit by bit, the clear
gold began to shine through.  Lucifer began to speak.  He said:
'You think that you are weary.  Do you know what it has been like, to
bear the total weight of all darkness in this universe, ever since the
Division began?
Can you imagine how weary I am, and how much I have suffered, to go
into the very Heart of Darkness, and to hold this position without
rest and without relief, for all these vast eons of time?'
Elora continues:  "Roger looked straight back at Lucifer and said, "I
understand."  In those quiet words lay a volume of truth and authority.
Roger does understand, for he too went deeply into Darkness for a very
long time.  Lucifer then knew that he had been truly seen for who he
was and what he had done. Perhaps this is the greatest gift that we
can ever give another being."
By now, we had also been joined by the current reigning Soluruous and
the other members of the 12 High Command of the Draco Forces.  The
energy of acceptance we had brought had created a space of neutrality,
and they were not menacing to us.  In that moment we each knew and
experienced that by its inherent nature, Dark is not necessarily evil
or impure, any more than the starry night is less beautiful than the
noonday.

Part 1

John Winston.  j--@m--.com