psychoceramics: Re: IUFO: Something About Can--r.

Is this a scam by health food/vitamin salesmen or a secret cure?
You be the judge!

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List

Subject: Something About Ca--er.                       Oct. 12, 1997.

  Here is something that came to me.

From: C K
Subject: Beings tell me a cure for Canc--
I have been communicating to beings from other planets for a little
over three years now. I do not meditate or go into some type of a
trance to communicate to these beings. Nor do I ask some so called
spirit to come into my body to speak through me. I communicate to
these beings just like speaking on a phone.
These beings are always sharing information with me. Recently they
told me that there is something in the health food stores that will
practically cure just about nearly every type of --ncer there is.
It is called calcium aspartate. I do not know much about calcium
aspartate, but I do know one thing. Whenever and whatever these
beings tell me anything, it has always been the truth.
Does it really work? If you know of somebody with c--cer, give them
calcium aspartate. What do they have to lose? It costs no more than
thirty dollars, need to only take it 4-6 times daily. Be sure not
to get a combination of calcium aspartate with a lot of other
minerals, the dosage will be much smaller and will have much less
affect on the can--r.
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/conflight-l.html

JW  I have investigated this quite a bit before.  I once read that
a doctor gave his patients a certain amount of this ingredient
each day and nearly all of them got over this disease.  I would like
help from my friends in finding a brand name of a product that would
contain calcium aspartate in sufficient concentrations as to be
effective.
I think I have found it in a canning material called Certo which I
use with grape juice to relive the A. disease.  I'm hoping to find a
product that only contain calcium aspartate and no other substance.
I guess I am looking for something like raw powdered vitamin C
substance except I think I'm looking for concentrated calcium
aspartate.  I would like to know if anyone is knowledgeable in this
area.

John Winston.  j--@m--.com