Re: psychoceramics: THE CUTTING EDGE OF DISCOVERY (fwd)

This sounds like a variant of the "Laundry CD" scam, complete with
quackish use of buzzwords such as "quantum", albeit with more
scientific detail.

This may be one of the new generation of "infomercial spams", lengthy
unsolicited emails offering synopses of the products being marketed
and the theories behind them (which range from quantum laundry CDs
to new methods of increasing sexual performance).

 -- acb [waiting for a Laundry CD spam which claims that the
	 Laundry CD is better than detergents for the same reason
	 that CDs are better than vinyl records: i.e., because it
	 is "digital" while detergents are "analogue"]