From: "Terry Tim Rodgers" <blaster @ steelcity.net>
To: "list unexplained" <u--@l--.net>,
        <a--@l--.net>, "ISO" <in_search_of@primenet.com>,
        <h--@a--.mystery.com>
Subject: [ISO] /HYPERBOREA\ Forward Message from inner space
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 14:55:40 -0000
Sender: owner-i--@l--.primenet.com

We are "In Search Of . . ." answers together. Each posting must reflect
personal respect, integrity, honesty, and full disclosure of information.
----------

We are "In Search Of . . ." answers together. Each posting must reflect
personal respect, integrity, honesty, and full disclosure of information.
----------

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

{#}  *HYPERBOREA - THE NEW ELECTRONIC GALACTIC COURIER!*
{#}  **INTERNET NEWS TABLOID FOR THE GALACTICK GUILDE!**
{#}  <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

> Subject: A MESSAGE FROM OUTER SPACE!
> Subject: A MESSAGE FROM INNER SPACE!

US; OF THE I AM:For those who can handle the full bodied truth instead of
the
candy coated, melt in your mouth, disolve your soul kind.

> Greetings Earthlings! Welcome to the Intergalactic News Agency.

US; OF THE I AM:Here We Go Again Earthlings! Welcome Back to the WakeUp, The
Sky
Is Falling, Real Hard, Cold Facts Agency.

> You have been sending us messages FROM Earth to outer space thru your TVs,
> Radios and Prayers.

US; OF THE I AM:We Have Been Sending You Messages From Inner Space Through
Your
Avitars, Seers, Prophets, and A few of our Angel Walk ins, but you keep
sending
them away in body bags and funeral wrapings.

> Now we are glad to establish communication from outer space to YOU.

US; OF THE I AM:We Are Now Thrilled That A Few Of You Have Begun To
Recognize
That Still Small Voice That Was Given To You From Your Maker and You Are
Using
It To Remember How To Re-Establish Communications with us.

> NOW HEAR THIS!!!!  Your Earth has suddenly become
> the Center of Attention for the entire universe. Many ships from beyond
your
> earth are gathered around you in the 4th dimension, one overtone above the
3rd
> dimension so you can't see us. But as always the astral (4-D) world can
see
> everything in the physical creation. So we can see you but you cannot see
us.

US; OF THE I AM:NOW HEAR THIS!!!! You and your planet Earth, which is a
physical
representative of the entire agregate of your collective consciousness, has
always been the center of attention to those who dwell in the Heavens. You
can
and have always been able to see us just as easily as we can see you by
elevating your consciousness to vibrate at a higher level of perception.
Anything which operates covertly is not of the light.

> The reason we are gathered here is to see you as your little planet goes
thru
> the polar shift. Now scheduled to occur in the Winter of 1998. Your earth
> governments know of this but have failed to prepared you for it. That is
why
> we must intervene.

US;OF THE I AM:The reason we have been here all along is to watch over you
because we love you. You all know this intrinsically, yes, even your
political
and religious leaders, as well. We have been sending more and more Angel
walk
ins to gently try and awaken your kundalini energies. It is the only hope of
your consciousness survival. It is my proud duty to inform you that your
dense
flesh body will not be making the transition into the higher dimmensions
with
you. If you refuse to let go of the animal body you cling to so desparetly,
you
will not enter into the Heavenly realms. We are not interfering, we are here
at
the express suplication of the required enumerate of souls, necessary to
bring
us into the human awareness.

> Be not in fear. It is a common event. It happens all over the universe to
> every planet before it passes out of the 3rd Dimension into the 4th
dimension
> and on into the 5th and so on until it reaches the 12 dimension. Then its
> evolution is complete. Only this time we are going to create and new
> dimension, a 13th. Something which has never been done before in the
History
> of the Universe.

US; OF THE I AM:FEAR NOT!!!! Is more than just a good idea, it is imperative
in
order for you to reach and maintain the necessary vibration for your
asscension
process. This process has never been acomplished in your curent awareness
but it
has occured in reverse, which is a natural effect of duality consciousness.
This
reversed process has been known as the fall of man and is aptly so. When the
waking up process is complete, you will remember this event and your true
inerconection to us who have remained in the Heavens.

> See why you are so important to us, now? We re learning from your
experience
> how to do this on our planets back home. The thing that is unique about
this
> particular ascension is that there is reason to believe that rather than a
few
> humans making it alive, the entire planet will survive.

US; OF THE I AM:When you know these things to be true, you will also know
why
you are important to us, we are you! Don't bother trying to figure this out
in
your sleep. If you do not awaken from your sleep now, you will not wake up
for
another millenia, which happens to be much longer than 1000 years from your
new
point of reference.

> In previous pole shifts on other planets, there have been cataclysms and
> upheaval. The  people were not prepared. Only a few survived. Those who
went
> under- ground or    were in boats or whatever and thus emerged after the
> deluge. They began a new race. But the problem was they had their minds
erased
> when the magnetic grid which surrounds the earth went out. This caused the
> human species to climb back in ape-man style. He had to learn to make fire
> again. And then read. Etc. This took thousands of years.

US; OF THE I AM:We do not understand the diliberate aversion to the absolute
truth in the above statement. Perhaps it is being presented to you in such a
manner because of your incesant desire to make FEAR an integral part of your
sub-conscious  processing. You are beyond your infant coddling stage. Grow
up or
don't continue to grow at all, it is that simple. We will no longer be
feeding
you the pablum like above. Thier message comes from alien sources of which
we
are not aware of, to a people that we are not responsible. Your planet has
experienced many pole shifts. Those who survived, managed to do so in the
interior of the Earth itself. They have been and continue their survival
there.
They are a conglomeration of many antiquated races who were unable to attain
the
necessary vibration for their own assension. This time is special, in that
there
will not be the opportunity for this process to be repeated. This is it
folks,
use it or loose it  period.

NOT US;
Now prospects are much better that many will survive with their memories in
tact. The others whose bodies are destroyed will come back with new bodies
made
of incorrupti-ble flesh. No one will really die.

US; OF THE I AM:
This is the most accurate statement that has been presented to you from this
source. You will have a new body, it will be structured to last as long as
you
desire to keep it. Come back? Come back to what? Death has always been an
illusion, this is nothing new. You will know that it is an illusion, that
will
be the difference. Ours, is no new plan. It has been in effect from the
beginning of your human existence. Perhaps the following is a new plan, but,
not
the plan of those which created you.

NOT US;
That is the new plan.
It is made possible by a Grid around the earth built by the ascended masters
over the last 13,000 years. It was done by directing groups and tribes to
place
certain crystals in specific places around the globe. Machu Picchu, The Giza
Pyramids, and places in china, and North America, 13 in all and more minor
ones,
were established over a painstakingly long period. This Grid will catch all
souls which leave their bodies at this time.
US; OF THE I AM:
REALLY?
NOT US;
You can go quietly (meditation) or you can wait until the last minute and go
kicking and screaming.

US; OF THE I AM:
This also is very accurate, but mis-leading. You will not go anywhere if it
has
to be done by kicking and screaming. We will not tolerate temper tantrums
because we are not celestial babysitters. No children allowed. You must be
born
again but you have to be a responsible adult to understand this. Through
meditation you are able to connect to your inner divine being. That being
knows
that this is not something to be feared but looked forward to. Why would you
want to be kicking and screaming at your graduation ceremony in front of
your
entire Heavenly family?
NOT US;
But everyone must GO! That is why so many galaxies are watching on
Intergalactic
TV. You think it is not possible? Perhaps some of you will be resurrected
soon
enough for you to come up here aboard our ships and take a look thru our
monitors. We can see the entire earth./ Everyone of you. Most of us do not
interfere. We are just watching.

US; OF THE I AM:
We call this interference, if you are just watching, as you claim, then sit
back
and watch without frivolus comentary.
If you are looking for a joy ride, we too promise you will manifest such a
reality for your viewing pleasure. We do not need to watch you on tv, that
is a
comical invention of your own making. We are only capable of seeing your
aura,
the accurate picture of your vibratory energy field. Most of you are nothing
but
actors anyway. This is our way of knowing who has been naughty and who has
been
nice. Yes, we are the real Santa Claus and what we offer you are gifts of
the
highest order, made to assist in your evolution of consciousness.
NOT US;
We relay the broadcasts out to Galaxies too far away to send their own
ships.
Much like you watch international TV networks cover a story anywhere in the
world.

US; OF THE I AM:
We would only hope that you would treat such a Galactic News Service with
the
same consternation and discrimination (which happens to be one of those
gifts we
have provided you) As you would that of any Earth media.

NOT US;
But a few take it upon themselves to swoop down on a planet when it goes
thru
these changes. Like vultures circling a dying carcass, they wait until their
prey is too lame to fight back before attacking. But they always fail. And
they
shall fail this time too.

US; OF THE I AM:
FEAR NOT!!!! Once again, vultures only eat carion, rotting meat. If you are
nothing more than meat, you might definately have a problem with buzzards
picking at your  decaying paradigm.
NOT US;
Your USA is shooting down appox.. 1 per day. And your Russia is shooting
down 2
a day. So you see, your earth governments have been building their Star Wars
system for a reason, unbeknownst to you.  But it turns out to be a good
thing.
Only the outdated metal disks are being shot down.US; OF THE I AM:This is a
control issue with humanity that will no longer be tolerated. Shoot first,
ask
questions later. You are absolutely right, these ships are not of Heavenly
origin. It would be more accurate to profess that they come from within to
haunt
you. To mirror your childish behavioral problems. You, with your
misunderstanding of the correct use of will, create your own monsters to
contend
with. You cry out in your sleep for help. How are we supposed to help you?
This
is your nightmare, you are asleep, you are the dreamer. If you want the big
bad
boogie man to go away and leave you alone, If you want your demons to stop
chasing you, simply WAKE UP from the dream and start creating. You are the
masters of your reality, we do not interfere. We do not interfere now. These
things which are occuring are by imutible decree of the creative forces of
life.
We can not, nor do we desire to alter them, this too is an illusory notion
within your dream.

NOT US; They are of the Luciferian rebellion. They cannot build the true
lightships of the Angels which is known as the Merkaba, The Vehicle of
Ascension, impervious to Earth born star-guns. So we are waiting until
enough of
these fake ships have been shot down. Then when they realize defeat, we will
come in.

US; OF THE I AM:
The Lucifer rebellion? You are in possession of an antigen that was placed
into
your system by an alien presence known to you as the Luciferian's. The
position
of the Luciferian's was to create an oppositional construct in order to
perpetuate this illusion you call reality. We have tried unsucessfully to
remove
this parasitic invader, without success. This is why those of you who awaken
in
time, will be receiving new bodies. This mutant will be removed from your
system. If you are not vibrating at the specified rate of assension, you
will
still possess the desease known as fear. This desease will not allow us to
alter
your composition.
NOT US;
We will make our presence known to the world. But we are allowing your earth
governments 90 days to condition earthlings for impact. This they are doing
by
introducing aliens in commer- cials and TV shows and Movies. Now 65% of
people
believe in UFOs. 85% believe in life in outer space. When this number
reaches
98%, then it  is safe for us to land and announce our pres-ence. Those of
you
who cannot take it without having a heart at-tack or panic, will be rendered
unconscious. Then your bodies will be removed in a most humane fashion. Some
of
you will meet us and work with us in the establishment of safe places for
the
rest of the population to go in order to stabilize the earth and/or maintain
shelters to "ride it out."
US; OF THE I AM:
We have made our presence known throughout your entire human history. You
have
chosen to deny our presence and shut us out completely by adopting such a
profound state of denial. We have been extremely patient and more
understanding
than you have learned how to be yourselves. Our love for you has always been
unconditional and offered whether you accepted it or not. We are not here to
stroke you and your little ego wills with pretty sounding philosophies. We
have
never been able to understand why the truth hurts you so much that you
absolutely refuse to listen to it. You will go as far as to extinguish the
messenger because you do not want to hear the truth. We are not a respector
of
persons and as such, we have not spoken to some and not to others. We do not
need to utilize your outdated forms of communication or methods of travel to
spread our verity. We already reside amongst you, we are deeply imbeded in
what
you perceive to be your soul. You have imprisoned us by your refusal to
allow us
to cohabitate. We are making our escape with you or without you, it is that
simple. If we are not able to survive with you, we will find another host.
You
are the temple of the Lord and you have been reminded repeatedly. Grow up
and
take responsibility for the proper maintenence of that temple or church
services
are going to be held elsewhere.
Can we make ourselves any clearer this time?

NOT US;To All Ground Crew Members: NOW IS THE TIME TO GO TO YOUR BATTLE
STATIONS. If this applies to you, you know what it means. Furthermore, for
those
of you who are already at your battle stations read these orders and pick
out
the ones that apply to you. (They all need not apply.)Establish a secure
perimeter around your abode and those of your family.

> 1.  Close down all entrances and exits.
> 2.  Check ID of all persons who come and go.
> 3.  Set in food and provisions .  Establish a center meeting place of
ultimate
> safety. This shall be known as THE SANCTU-ARY.
> 4.  Begin training guards in survival procedures.
> 5.  Train and perform drills.
> 6.  Ration food.
> 7.  Centralize communications and establish a CONTROL
> ROOM.
> 8.  Designate officers and a chain of command.

US; OF THE I AMTO ALL FALLEN ANGELS: Now is the time to stop thinking of
yourselves as ground crew. You do not have to wage yet another war against
yourself. If this is what you prefer, go at it, but it will be your battle
of
Armegedon. If you decide not to make your assension, to miss your graduation
ceremony, you will be left to face your greatest fears, yes, this is true.
Shed
them just like you decided to shed your wings long ago for the experience of
materiality. Once you let go of your fears, which are only the thoughts of
that
little animal still left within you, who is perpetuated by the notion of
instinctual survival, you will be able to return to your exalted state to
dwell
in the Angelic realms once again. Do you not know how much we miss you and
desire your return to us? We are aware of those who stand longing for your
return and it is only your passion which is creating the acceleration
process
that you are so consciously aware of.
NOT US:

> We see many of you going thru PRE-TRAUMATIC
> STRESS SYNDROME. That is because your Higher Self already knows what is
> happening. But your 3-D reality is helping you deny it. You continue to go
> work and raise your family and drive cars as though nothing is going to
> happen. But soon 3-D reality is going to come up and smack you in  the
face.
> It may be when rain washes
> always your house. (As is happening to some already in Southern
California.)
> Or when you are standing in 3 feet of volcanic ash. (As in Montserrat.) Or
> when the fires turn your coast into toast (Indonesia.) Right  now your
body is
> sensing these things. Humans react in different ways. Some drink more
alcohol.
> Or eat more. Or have more sex.  Some people are starting to move to safer
> loca-
> tions. Many don't know why. Some are just getting out of un-healthy
situations
> and relationships and into safer ones. This is all human nature. Many
species
> of plants and animals have already left.

US; OF THE I AM:Are you still no more intelligent than the little animal
within
you? Do you wish to run to and fro like a wild beast which is in a state of
confusion, which way to run? There is no place to run, you can not hide from
yourselves, how do you suppose you can acomplish this? Why are you trying to
dig
in like a tick into the skin of the Earth. Why do you seek to burry yourself
once again. Don't you want to be free? Wouldn't you much rather take to the
skys
and fly away a new being?  It matters not, you will be given that which you
truly desire. Be careful what you do wish for, you will most assuredly
create
it. Your fear of being in the right place at the right time is clearly an
indication to us that you are not ready for any transformation. You only
delude
yourself, as always if you keep praying to us to save you, to take you away
safety,but you dig yourselves in so far we are unable to remove you  without
corrupting your body.
You live in such a profound dream, an absolute state of dennial can not
allow
for a legitimate reality to transpire. You say you want something but you
mean
the complete opposite. You use your little minds to think but they turn
against
you with your own denial. You do not have the slightest idea of how to use
your
minds to create because your every thout is focused on destruction, on
nothin
but illusions within the dream.

> NOT US;
> End of Transmission.....

> US; OF THE I AM;

Our transmissions will end when you stand face to face with us, hope to see
you
soon. We patiently await your arrval. We will now return you to the
following
cartoon. To us, this is no more than a personal attack against another
person.
Each hold their own element of truth but it is your nature to squabble over
the
very same illusions that keep you
asleep._________________________________________________

> Over the last few years there has always been those who pro-moted the
> Apocalyptic scenario, and for the most part have not been taken very
> seriously, (me, included).  However, since the rosy scenarios promoted by
> Sheldon Nidle have proven themselves completely and totally erroneous, and
> none of the loving, wondrous
> notions of Pleiadian contacts and others have shown any signs of
developing
> into truth, one must examine where the "status quo" must be taking us and
how
> it will end.  Recently, more and more seers and prophets in one form or
> another have been giving the message that earth changes are about to begin
and
> that things are
> going to get serious.  Some go as far to say that the earth changes will
mark
> the beginning of the "fall of Babylon", and we must pre-pare for
alternative
> life-style or perish.  In fact, it is not just the same old rhetoric from
the
> same people.  Even Sheldon Nidle has given up on his Sirian scenario of
mass
> landings and "there will be no Apocalypse!" as he used to state.  Now he
> claims the Sirians are prepared to evacuate us and is warning us of things
> come that less than a year ago he angrily denied.  Native American
prophesy,
> Michael Scallion, and others are delivering the message to take cover
because
> natural disasters are going to change our lives if they
> don't take it.  Almost everybody, who is anybody in the "what's happening
in
> the future" business is telling us that it is time to pre-pare for the
worst.
> There are still a few hold-outs that claim all the disasters can be
avoided
> and there doesn't have to be an Apoca-lypse if we don't allow our fears
about
> it to create it.  Sorry, I don't buy it.  Like I pointed out earlier, such
> occurrences have been
> prophesied for thousands of years, and nothing we've done up until now has
> made any difference in the unfolding.  It seems to me that it is not
prudent
> to ignore the warnings.  Fear is useless, I agree, but if one prepares
there
> is little reason to fear.  Yes? In the latest issue of Beyond Boundaries I
> read that they have been talking with ET contactees in Mexico.  What is
> interesting is that there is little doubt that some people down there have
had
> dis-
> cussions with extraterrestrial beings that have all warned them that the
Earth
> is going to reek some havoc.  One thing that the ETs don't even agree on
is
> whether there is anything to do about it, other than take cover.  One
group of
> ETs is telling the people that there will floods, and volcanoes, and
> earthquakes that will be very destructive.  When asked if this future can
be
> changed, some of the
> Ets told the people, "no, the earth is finished and it will come to pass,"
> while others say it is not too late if mankind will do this and that about
the
> environment and educating the people.  You must look at the status quo
> mentality to see if there is any chance a mi-raculous change in
consciousness
> and responsibility will take place in time to save the Earth.  If there is
any
> chance at all it would take
> millions if not billions of people to wake up and take effective ac-tion.
> don't see any chance of that happening.  Those that believe we can still
> change things are only theorizing the possibility but practically... not
gonna
> happen.  We're in for it. By the way, Beyond Boundaries is a good news
> magazine and they have featured COA articles from time to time.  They have
> good UFO reports from around the world, are working at gathering
lightworkers
> around the country, have reporters world-wide, and it comes out every two
> months.  I recommend them and you can contact them at:  Beyond Boundaries,
> P.O. Box 250, Rainbow, Texas, 76077, or on the Net: j--@o--.net.
Cost
> is $30 per year./
********

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
This Hyperborea message was transmitted by or redirected from:
"Terry Tim Rodgers" <b--@s--.net>
[*]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[*]
|                    The Galactic Courier @ Hyperborea                    |
|              Internet News Tabloid for the Galactic Guilder		  |
|                   Metaphysics & Mischief in Cyberspace                  |
|                 ___"all the news that's fit to post!"___                |
[*]_____________________________________________________________________[*]
time to do it for you. Please see below for more information:
http://www.in-search-of.com/frames/e-mail/e-mail_nf.shtml
time to do it for you. Please see below for more information:
http://www.in-search-of.com/frames/e-mail/e-mail_nf.shtml

<< end of forwarded material >>

--------------                               ------------------------
William Tozier                               also: Santa Fe Institute
Biology Department                                 t--@s--.edu
University of Pennsylvania                 [Web Pages Being Serviced]

Found Item:
"Separate and go around. Chop bridge with ax, get boards. At bridge, drop
worms, get turtle. Give Hermes the turtle, get lyre. Give Apollo the lyre,
get fire. Burn the plank. Burn the Hydra. At obelisk, climb Hercules, get
rose. At Sphinx, say 'man.' Give Eros the rose, get bow and arrow (give the
coin to Phineas for a clue). Shoot harpies, get talisman from Phineas. Drop
talisman by dove, get dove. Dove will calm the clashing rocks. Separate.
Jason to castle, Hercules to Atlas, hold earth. Get golden apple. Tell Hera
'Atlas' to free Hercules. Hercules holds Cerberus. Jason gets by, and
Hercules can then follow. Give Charon the apple, get word 'DNECSED'."
-- part of a walkthrough for the Apple ][ game "Labyrinth of Crete"