psychoceramics: Mental Note: Avoid Burger King after the Rapture

A bizarre little bit of prediction from a bizarre little fundamentalist
site.  Edited for brevity; visit the full-on version for details.

http://www.balaams-ass.com/alhaj/append-8.htm

                     APPENDIX 8: THE EATING OF THE JEWS

             By Editor:  Balaam's Ass Speaks, Steve Van Nattan

   It is not a pleasant topic, and I notice that prophecy speakers don't
   bring it up, but the Jews during the Great Tribulation are destined to
   be eaten literally by the twisted followers of Satan.  If you are not
   born again, and if you are a Gentile, you WILL one day think it is
   cool to eat Jews.  You will go to eat out and relish hamburgers and
   steaks of Jew.  I think this is a good enough reason to consider
   coming to the Lord Jesus Christ in repentance and seeking His
   salvation.  You can avoid this certain destiny.  So, read the
   following and consider the future.

   Christian reader-- This may well be the roughest thing you can read in
   this book at this time.  Please brace yourself.  Bow your head now,
   and ask God to touch your spirit and break any resistance to His holy
   will.

   [snip]

   During the Great Tribulation, broiled Jews may be on the menu at
   Denny's and the Lion's House, or they may be eaten raw at witch's
   gatherings and at meetings of the New World Order and the United
   Nations.

   [snip encore]

   This is the judgment. They will have to drink their own blood and eat
   their own body in the last "High Mass" which will be served to them by
   Messiah.  There will come a time, after the eating of Jews during the
   Great Tribulation, when those who ate them will eat each other.
   Friend, if you are not born again, you will go all the way through
   this period.  Why would you want to reject the Gospel of the Lord
   Jesus Christ and end up eating Jews and finally being eaten by your
   neighbors?

   Also, you saints who are too wimpy to witness to your family members.
    You don't want any trouble, right?  Well get a look at Aunt Suzie
   eating Jews and drinking their blood.  Next, look at Aunt Suzie being
   served up for dinner by the neighbors. Now, maybe you can get out the
   Gospel to Aunt Suzie, right?  Also, how about your Catholic friend who
   mouths a lot of Bible vocabulary but still goes to Mass.  Your
   Catholic friend is NOT saved.   That friend is still a cannibal, and
   will be until they too are eaten.  You wimp. GIVE THEM THE GOSPEL.

   [snip the last]

   Next time you meet a Jew, be he Zionist or old world blood-line Jew,
   ask yourself if you really care.  Can you see that Jew roasted and
   served up at the local Burger King, or can you imagine going to the
   supermarket and in the meat case reading the label on the meat cut,
   "Filet of Jew.  Certified Prime by the USDA and the Vatican."   How
   about, "Blood sausage-- 50% Jew and 50% Arab?"  THINK.  Why won't you
   give them the Gospel NOW?

                                     THINK

                                     THINK

                                     THINK

                                WEEP FOR THEM

                               WAKE UP SAINT!!!

           IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE SAVED, YOU ARE THE "PREACHER."

                        CHRIST CHOSE YOU TO TELL THEM.

   Can you tell that I am screaming at you?  Yes?  Good, that's a start.
    Now, get on with it!

   Galatians 4:16-   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you
   the truth?

St Aardvark the Carpted			    a--@i--.bc.ca
You always use violence.  I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.