Re: psychoceramics: THE CUTTING EDGE OF DISCOVERY (fwd)

[St Aardvark the Carpeted]

> > From: "Andrew C. Bulhak" <a--@z--.net>
> > Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 21:45:24 +1000
> > Subject: Re: psychoceramics: THE CUTTING EDGE OF DISCOVERY (fwd)
> >
> > This sounds like a variant of the "Laundry CD" scam, complete with
> > quackish use of buzzwords such as "quantum", albeit with more
> > scientific detail.
>
> Um, pardon my ignorance, but "Laundry CD" scam?  Please to explain.

A Laundry CD is a plastic/metal disc which, when placed in the wash,
allegedly eliminates the need for detergent by altering the quantum
structure of water to be more like detergent.  These are most frequently
sold in bulk unsolicited e-mail ads with forged headers.

--
"Touched by her fingers, the two surviving chocolate people
copulate desperately, losing themselves in a melting frenzy     http://