psychoceramics: Help Wanted

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:25:22 -0500 (EST)
From: KAOkulolo @ aol.com
To: bxxxxxxxxxx.com
Subject: lpease help me

My family and I were victims of a cult  led by a man who went by the
name "om" (aka richard thorn, real name: william brumfield) whose group
advocated and practiced ritual sexual acts upon children. the group was
founded by r. thorn as the"sexual freedom leauge" in berkeley CA. in the
late 60's along with Jefferson Poland , a convicted child molester he
also was a student at berkeley high school in the late 1950s or 60s
early  the man is a brilliant and  lifelong criminal who once printed
dollar bills with his likeness on them, and when  prosecuted defended
himself sucessfully in federal court.   my story is too long and
fantastic sounding to tell here.
my many attempts to seek justice in the court system have all proved
futile and while I belive that a man or woman must make thier own
future, I still suffer headaches, nightmares, panic attacks, and chronic
depression and am worried for my 4 younger siblings who are now facing
the same dismal future of heartbreak, and denial. I am searching for
people who are familiar with this cult. former members, cult experts,
law enforcement officials, or anyone else who can help me get closure.
this man must be stopped before the lives of more children can be
ruined.
"om"s followers now have a stand on telegraph avenue in berkeley
CA,where they sell "shaman's smoking blend". be warned that anybody
buying from this stand is supporting a ritual sexual abuse cult whose
primary intrest is in chi
ldren.
the stand is located on telegraph off haste in front of amobea records
I am making this public plea for  help of any kind in the form of
therapy (sorry, I am flat broke) and information on this cult from
experts or former members (victims)or members of the law enforcement
comunnity so that I can somehow find closure and maybe somehow salvage
what little remains of my family also, please forgive the dramatic
nature and tone of my message but in my heart and mind these events were
the most traumatic in my entire life. with respect for all who have
survived  cult mind control and ritual abuse.
I am currently seeking legal recourse and possible help from intrested
law enforcement organizations and am seeking any and all legal
documents, case histories, and information from independent
investigations  about william brumfield A.K.A. "om" , "richard thorn"
and "david israel" and any help would be greatly appreaciated.
I also am trying to contact  investigator Sandy Gallant
I hereby swear that the above statment is accurate and true
Yours truly
Piero Andres Patrice Ornelas    @kaokulolo