Re: psychoceramics: Texe Marrs - what's his story?

>I bought a book from Texe Marrs' homepage earlier this year:  "Project
L.U.C.I.D. - The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System".  I keep
trying to read this odd book, for purposes of writing a psychoceramic
book report.  It's darn near impossible to read Marrs' rambling,
disconnected gibberish.  "Project L.U.C.I.D" appears to be an attempt to
persuade people that Lucent Technologies (nee' Bell Labs), the ISO 9000
people, the smartcard people, the USA's NSA and Microsoft are all in
some kind of conspiracy to inject small "smart" ID computers into
peoples hands, and track everything about everybody.  I can't be sure,
given Marrs' inability to put together more than 2 consecutive
paragraphs on the same topic.

>Now, I'd agree with Marrs that ISO 9000, the NSA and Microsoft are all
evil and need to be brought under control, but he just doesn't present a
convincing case for Lucifer being the head of the NSA, and the NSA in
control of it all.

There are those 80% of Americans who believe Satan is an actual being.
Then there are those like Texe Marrs and Lyndon Larouche who believe he
has an office in Washington where he spends all day on the phone to Drug
Barons, child-molestors, the Vatican, the Federal Reserve and Henry
Kissinger.

>Does anybody know what Texe Marrs' story is?  The blurb on the back of
"Project L.U.C.I.D" reads like every other consultant's career.  If
true, I can't imagine anybody hiring a rambling paranoid as a
consultant.  Did Marrs have some kind of "Road to Damascus" experience
that converted him from a relatively normal guy into a Jack Chiclet?

I think he's just a run of the mill Evangelist.
I had one of his books a few years back, Texe Marr's Guide to the New
Age, which was a scandal sheet of various cults. I lent it to someone's
girlfriend who I later found out has some sort of brain imbalance and
they split up and I haven't got it back yet. I seem to remember it had
some good stuff about the Krishnas. The again maybe he didn't write it
personally.