Re: psychoceramics: Texe Marrs - what's his story?

Actually, I'm going to try to interview Texe Marrs for a local free
magazine that a friend of mine edits.  I've no idea how this will turn
out, as I've never really interviewed anyone before, and I don't know how
willing he'll be to lend his time. Looking forward to it anyway, though.
Hopefully I should get in touch with him within a week or so.  I'll let
everyone know how it turns out.

I am now blessing your copy of Project L.U.C.I.D....

St Aardvark the Carpeted                    a--@i--.bc.ca
You always use violence.  I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.