Re: psychoceramics: It's all Missouri's fault

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Tresy Kilbourne wrote:

> "Nomad" wrote:
>
> >Over the last few years I have had four felonies committed against
> >me and my family by the courts of Missouri.  Right now I am forced to live
> >in my pick-up truck as a result of one of them.
> At least they let him keep his laptop, modem and cigarette lighter
> adapter.
>
> Where's his family? Back in the flatbed?

I think his family (wife, kids) dumped him. That's why he's in the
pick-up. I can't know for sure - I don't know this guy, he apparently
pulled a bunch of e-mail addresses of off Usenet and mailed his rant to
them all.

Terri

Has anyone considered the devastating effect of letting
antipasta and pasta come into contact with each other?
					-- Jim Pearson