psychoceramics: Moon Goddess Barbie

From:         DIG Robert Sterling <R--@A--OL.COM>
Subject:      [CTRL] Black Magick Barbie
To:           CTRL--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM

12-01-1997

In my now infamous "Judgement Day" rant, among other deranged
utterances, I stated that Barbie (being made by Mattel, whose founder
was heavily involved in intelligence and CIA) was part of a devious
CIA-Nazi-Satanic mind-kontrol experiment to leave girls in an utter
psychotic state about their bodies, an experiment that obviously has
succeeded.  Apparently those folks at Mattel have more up their sleeve.

I was looking through a Service Merchandise catalogue for some stuff for
myself (I do all shopping for others on December 24), when I came across
a "Moon Goddess Barbie Doll".  The doll was a limited edition and cost
$199.99.  The doll has our ridiculously-proportioned Aryan fantasy
wearing a black witches cap and a black outfit.  Both are adorned with
stars.  She is holding a silver moon and has a diabolical smile.

What's next?  Ku Klux Klan Ken?

To subsribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send email:
SUBSCIBE CTRL [to:] LISTSERV--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM

SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] LISTSERV--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM