Re: psychoceramics: Clinton Clones

>>> Just a question.  Do you or does anyone out there actually subscribe
>to Dr.
>>> Beter's thesis (available at
>>> http://www.etext.org/Politics/Beter.Audio.Letter/)
[...]
>>Cloning is quite common these days in maintaining political power. The
>>best corroboration of these accounts will be found in the Phoenix
>>Journals and Contact: The Phoenix Project, a weekly newspaper published
>>out west.

Yee-haw!  Dr. Beter's Audio Letters appeared to be Robert McElwaine's prime
source of information (along with the KJV).  Everyone on this list should
check them out.  The Phoenix Project is also worth a gander; they'll send a
free issue to anyone who wants it.  (I took mine under an alias to avoid
getting on a USnail mailing list - the kooks can wait for *me* to call
*them*, thank you very much.)  Sorry, I don't still have my issue to get
contact info from, but they *must* be on the Web by now.

-crism

--
<URL:http://www.shore.net/%7Ecrism/>       Glupy slon zavtrakaet.
Geek Code 3.12: GAT d@ s: a- C++++$ US+$>L(B) P+$ L E+>++ W++