---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 4 Dec 1997 05:25:58 GMT
From: victim <v--@v--.com>
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.abe-lincoln, alt.conspiracy.alt-config,
    alt.conspiracy.beyondweird, alt.conspiracy.black.helicopters,
    alt.conspiracy.dean-stark, alt.conspiracy.digitalnation,
    alt.conspiracy.lady-di, alt.conspiracy.president.boomhauer,
    alt.conspiracy.princess-diana
Subject: Dallas, TX MindControl

I am looking for others that understand, believe in, and can conceive of
remote electronic mind control systems which allow the tracking and
monitoring of a  human beings in Dallas, Texas.  I have been harassed by
remote electronic energy for seven years that I know of, but the actual
detriment to my health probably started far earlier than 1990.  I work in
Plano, Texas, and I'm looking for individuals who are interested in
talking to me about how the technology works, what it does to me daily,
and who may be doing this to me.  I'm interested in meeting somewhere in
Dallas or Plano, Texas with other people one on one, or in groups during
daytimes to talk, confer, and further define what type of technology it
is, how it works, and who is administrating the technology.  Furthermore,
I'm interested in knowing what I can do to make this STOP, and getting
real feedback from people that will be able to give me open minded
feedback on the effects of the energy/phenomena as it transforms the
atmosphere in the immediate area.   My E-mail address is c--@d--.net.
 Anyone can search in www.dejanews.com for text by the author "victim" to
find quickly written, but basically accurate, descriptions about what the
mindcontrol system is doing to me.

I currently work in Plano, TX with a high tech networking company that
mainly manufactures ATM products and Token Ring networking devices.

This position was created and setup by some intelligence agency, OR, the
employees are cooperating with the intelligence technology and agency.  I
have notes on almost every day of my employment with this corporation.  I
have witness to this socially engineered environment that could be of
great use to researchers and others that would like to take a look at the
inside of the building and the people that that I know are conspiring.  In
my notes I have details of events that I can recount with accuracy.  I
work in technical phone support, and they've sent sent in many, many
"staged" phone calls; most of which were engineered to perform some sort
of representational function.  The caller on the other end was "acting"
and presenting some form of character and problem combination… these calls
are because they have intelligence on me to very detailed levels…
furthermore, I have been exposed to radiation in the building almost
daily, and others there can also feel it.  Either the radiation is keeping
the enemy away, or it is telling them that I'm an enemy.

I am inviting people to contact me to meet in Plano, TX at this work
location.

My history includes a father that was in the Air Force.  I grew up around
the Gulf Breeze area in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.  I have had several
surgeries on an Air Force Base, and I have an unusual scar from those
surgeries on my left shoulder.  I believe my father had clearance at some
levels in the echelons.  I am a college graduate with a degree in Computer
Science from a state university.  Recently an article was posted which
mentioned "The Watchtower".  Oddly enough, while growing up, for many
years, seasonally, these people would show up at our door handing out
their free magazines.

I want to present outlines of what I have learned about the mind control
system, and  what MUST BE such a Top Secret development; I'm sure the
administration would go to lengths to keep discussions small…

This is not a joke.   Please write to the E-mail address above in order
that we may speak on the phone or arrange times to interview.  Only
serious inquiries please.