psychoceramics: Re: Usenet exposed

The "DOUGLAS REIMAN" entity is quoted as writing:

> There is no doubt in my mind, based upon how unfairly Usenet invalidated
> votes in the RGBM vote, that Usenet is an autocratic society bent upon
> the
> self-serving interest of preserving newsgroups at any cost.   Despite
> whether the newsgroup they want to preserve is, in a very large part, a
> collection of fraud merchants bent upon hiding the truth from their
> suckers
> with the censorship opportunities a moderated group provides.

Did the REIMAN entity's rantings remind anybody else of
Grubor/Boursy/Gonzalez' FREEDOM OF SPEACH obsession?  I had to read
several of "REIMAN'S" articles before I was convinced that "REIMAN"
wasn't just another FREEDOME OF SPEACH sock puppet.  At first, it
seemed like whoever poses as "Ric Gonzalez" was just trying Bill Palmer's
vocabulary.  The ideas framed are exactly the same as what the various
Freedom Knights expound when they're not busy contradicting themselves
in order to piss everyone off.

Ultimately, I think "REIMAN" discovered this belief system by himself,
since he doesn't use the word "cabal", and because Boursy and Grubor aren't
following-up to his posts.

After I decided that, I started wondering.  Why is that particular trope
so easy for usenet loudmouths to figure out?  Dave Hayes used to argue
that viewpoint reasonably sanely.  Grubor appears to have come up with
a variant of it himself ("NO complaints about Usenet Content are LEGAL!")
before becoming a tool of the eVUL genIuS behind the Freedom Knights.