psychoceramics: [alt.conspiracy] Plan to take back america for the united front

More fine word salad from "a--@s--.earth".  This time in the form
of an inspirational poem, perhaps vaguely reminiscent of Dan Ashwander's
country-and-western song about him being Jesus come to save humanity
from
the evil Germans.  Only in Avalanche's case, the evil people are
Scottish,
Irish and Welsh.

 -- acb