psychoceramics: Re: IUFO: Ashtar Command Newsflash Vol#1 January 10,1998

   Volume 1 number 1    Ashtar Command Newsflash     1/10/98
Ashtar Global Events Calendar
Ashtarcommand Chat
Ashtarcommand Website
Ashtar Command Newservice- direct from Ashtar, we have this information
to share on what happened to the New England and South East area and in
the Atlantic Ocean itself within the last two weeks.I am CmdrAleon with
the latest from Commander Ashtar Brothers and sisters of the light we
greet you at time time to inform you on why your weather patters on the
East coast have been acting strange to many of you on this part of your
planet.We have 13 starships in your upper atmosphere that have been
ajusting certain grid lines upon your planet.The fog and the icy weather
were ways to allow for inner clearings of your human population and all
life forms to be free of limitations within the body and spirit of each
living in this part of the planet.The Underwater areas where some
atlantean technology exists and is active was also worked on under the
ocean during this foggy period .The Icy conditions and storms that
recently happened
were distractions from what was happening in the skys above you.The
Earth is moving now into a new postion.This would have not been somewhat
gentler  if we had not worked on these grid lines .At this time
understand how important your grids on the planet are . We also were
monitoring the plate movements on your east coast area
and triangulating our beams from our crystalize frequecy beams which
together create a harmonizing effect within around the affected areas of
your planet.Within the next two years your weather patterns at times
will be more erratic as your planets become more aligned in your solar
system,thats why you will see pockets of weather that to the population
of Earth are unusual not a common occurrence.I will provide more on the
planet alignments and what will occur on Earth in the future this is
enough for you to absorb at the moment on Earth.Understand my starship
is now in the affected area
near China at this time helping your Mother Earth in her time of release
from the old to the new.We are with all of you of the various galactic
families now on your own missions on Earth Walk in Harmony with the
Mother always ,and when you need assistance just ask us within your
heart,this is Commander Ashtar adonai -This channelled transmission was
taken on 1/10/98 from Commander Ashtar

would like to
subscribe just email ashtarcommand at a--@m--.nai.net .

Ashtarcommand Global Events Calendar-This is a new listing of Ashtar
related gatherings around the world.
USA

Ashtarcommand Northeast regional gathering are now happening monthly on
the 2nd Sunday of each month in West Hartford,Connecticut for more
information and directions email the Ashtarcommand Newsflash,its rsvp
and we ask all who are coming to bring food and beverages to share with
others if you can.email a--@m--.nai.net. The gatherings start at
1:00 p.m. and end at 4 p.m. est.
hope to see you at one of our gatherings

If you are holding Ashtarcommand gatherings  in your area of the world
let us know about them and if you want them publized for others to
attend we can do it
here.
ASHTAR CHAT-The Ashtarcommand for all who are unaware we have a
registered irc chat room on Superchat its irc.superlink.net 6667 then
join #ashtarcommand this is a channel for all who feel connected to the
ashtarcommand from around the world .All lightworkers are invited to
join us anytime for a cosmic chat.If you would like to have a special
chat event on channel #ashtarcommand just email us with the information
for the next newsflash.

Ashtarcommand Website information-The Ashtarcommand dedicated webpage
is located at http://ashtar.org this is the main webpage for all
ashtarcommand related news,with irc chat info,planetary news,channelled
information,guest book,
a webchat room,and more.thats it for the new newsflash when we have more
to share from the ashtarcommand you will find it in the
newsflash.contributions from
other channels who are clear are always welcome,plus any other
lightworker news
on the planet. Namaste to all CmdrAleon:)