psychoceramics: Hippy Militias vs Gay Police (?) (Too much acid)

>Sender:       Conspiracy Theory Research List <CTRL--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM>
>From:         JABR <JABR--@W--ORLDNET.ATT.NET>
>Subject:      [CTRL] New American Mag
>To:           CTRL--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM
>
>Dear Listers:
>
>(LONG) FREEDOM - HIPPIE RANT HERE -- ON POLITICS -- (WARNING)
>
>        I just looked up the New American on the web and found out that
it is an offshoot of very right wing journalism, including the John
Birch Society.  Now all that is well and good here, but here am I an old
Hippie, just turned 48, and two years ago I joined the National Rifle
Association.  I am also now looking up lots of militia orgs, etc.  I
recall a very militant group of Hippies involved in some pretty
interesting crime scenarios back in the 60s probably for some pretty
good reasons I didn't fully comprehend back then.  I have stated that
politically now, I feel the far left is indeed embracing the far right.
Someone else brought up recently on list that the fact that these two
extreme political groups now are joining hands in at least a
philosophical circle now -- so, WHAT is actually occurring here
politically?  Can anyone please comment on what is unfolding politically
in this country now?  I will hazard a guess, generally speaking.

>        Many Hippies were "extreme" and radical politically -- their
>movement for peace rested, some believed, on violent means to the ends.
> Some believed that major societal institutions would need to be
>overthrown in order for peace to reign.  Hippies were often
>intellectuals with fine arts backgrounds -- and they often were
>from wealthy families -- this was a movement, by and large by the
>country's intelligencia -- and the number of Hippies was SMALL -- some
said only about 500,000, yet they pompously claimed, and never
>considered otherwise, that they COULD change the world.  Hippies were
>NOT liked by everyone on campus, esp. the Greeks, whom Hippies
generally ignored.

>        Hippie marches were not all the peaceful.  Hippies were being
>continually assaulted by law enforcement whom Hippies generally hated
>and called "pigs" openly, Hippies knew first hand that many police were
purveyors of secret agendas and dealt out violence behind the scenes
liberally to innocent, law abiding citizens.  Hippies knew that the
basic ARM of what they viewed as BIG BUSINESS was carried out through
local law enforcement establishments.  Hippies viewed HIGH govt
officials, esp. presidental cabinet, as working SEPARATELY from LOCAL
police, who carried out agendas more for corrupted institutions on the
local levels.  Hippies were patriotic from a DISTANCE in that they
respected or sought to alter ONLY the HIGHEST levels of government which
they saw as a way to effect all other levels significantly.  Hippies
went straight to the top for corrections and were adamant VOTERS.  They
viewed local institutions and leaders as the purveyors of filthy local
dirt and corruption and occult dementia, perversion, and porn.  Make no
mistake about it, while Hippies tolerated GAY and gay movements for
their struggles to bring out some of the corruption, they didn't
necessarily EMBRACE them.  Because Hippies believed in natural things
which meant primarily family life a usual.  Hippies DID embrace more
cultural groups around the world of different colors.  Hippies wanted
the old world corrupt establishments, which they viewed as mentally ill
and preventing social freedoms, cleaned up.  And, Hippies HATED the
sororities and frats on campuses and they disdained them, because of all
that they stood for -- esp. the WEIRD secret-old-boy system it embraced.
Where you didn't need to THINK, you just needed the next guys' card.
Hippies wanted EQUALITY -- for everyone, based upon their output, their
actual accomplishments, their abilities.  They believed that IF the next
guy could put it out, then he should WIN.  But, this system is based
upon people having confidence, and ability, and there being some trust
in truth, and with it little fear of the unknown.  ALSO, the Hippie
movement was based upon freedom in its purest forms and clean life.
HOWEVER, it had one belief also in a caring about humanity, perpetuation
of life in its natural form.  Hippies believed in nature's random
selection, NOT in manipulation.  To that end, Hippies' supported very
PARTICULAR societal precedents for group assistance and these were often
the same political bents as many Jews.  But, Hippies may have had a bit
more selectivity towards their ends.  They believed in strict and strong
population controls for every nation and every culture, they believed in
the rights of individuals, strongly, they believed in particular
national programs, IF they could be carried out realistically and
>honestly and if they could be adjusted as societies warrranted.
Hippies believed that with strict population controls, that all of
society's ills could be corrected and that everyone could live a
comfortable life without the hatred or fears or predjudice which exists
-- they viewed
>utopia and caring as something which was a normal part of mankind,
>easily a precedent which could be maintained.  They believed in
>respect and confidence.
>
>        What Hippies saw within their corrupted, primarily families,
>they attempted to OVERTHROW psychologically and intellectually.  What
we had going was a FREE UPPER tier, politically, and a badly CORRUPTED
lower tier, taking over politically.  They appealed to the UPPER tier,
and of the HONEST, wonderful presidents that were in place and ready to
take over, they all wound up murdered in illnesses or assassinations or
discredited (Kennedys, Johnson, Carter).  And ONLY the corrupted, took
over (Nixon, Reagen, Bush, Goldwater -- all supported corrupted,
secretive, local level govts -- with Republican agendas -- all
Freemason-type activities, hand-patting agendas in which secretive
methods of well-honed discrediting ELMINATED or totally shut-up the best
and brightest individual talents, and furthered a NATIONAL agenda of
mind control tactics to eliminate GOOD elements, perpetuate hatred and
bigoted agendas of exclusivity).  Kennedy, Johnson (great society was
pretty good stuff, he pushed JFK's civil rts reforms through), and
Carter was the dearest, kindest of all -- a very genuinely honest moral
presidents.

>        The reason I keep coming back to this is to in part speak to
>younger people -- I don't believe they have a sense of how bad this in
now in this country.  I don't believe that they have a sense as to what
it is going to TAKE to pull out the truth about what is happening now.
>And, if they join this corruption, it is my experience that they will
>NEVER really come back to life in their lifetimes.  Those of us who
have been there do KNOW, you get out there, you risk everything, you
push it to the limit.  No war was ever won without risking everything.
We are loosing ALL the old Hippies in politics fast (many to
"accidents", once Nixon corrupted the upper tier of politics of this
land, there is virtually NOTHING left to vote for.  We probably ONLY
have the Internet to open up these horrors.

>        The people these peverted thugs at the top feel threatened by
>they torture as societal slaves, until they can RUIN and
psychologically assault then into becoming totally corrupted.  It is
unreal.  But the suvelliance systems unfolding FAST and quickly in this
country now, run by hundreds of separate small "CELLS" -- with the
pharmaceutical and medical personnel backing this system up, providing
vicious chemical poisons to law enforcement and "security" (NOT) -- but
actually crime syndicate THUGS (with FBI badges and CIA
remote-electronics) WILL get all the best and brightest people.  Police
everywhere, I now believe, have pretty full dossiers on nearly everyone
in their communities.  They probably now have people labeled and tagged.

>        Underlying this story now are some very horrendously vicious
>subjects -- mainly, the groups pushing these agendas are bi-sexual and
homosexual men.  They may not be affiliated with gay groups and out of
the closet even, but the sexual deviance in this control scenario is
obvious and real.  They have targeted women, mainly, for intell
operations and extraordinarly mind control assaults.  Esp. women with
property.  Somehow property they can link into payoffs on -- and they
are attempting to take over property hook, line, sinker.  When I heard
about the couple in New England I knew they were the victims of this
sort of assault, they may well need militia assistance, WE ARE MOVING
INTO A POLICE STATE HERE NOW.

>        It is no wonder that old Hippies are looking RIGHT these days
-- the far right now contains what is left of freedom in this country --
and what is left of defense and maintenance.  Hippies would probably
rather have anarchy (total freedom from any govt entity) THAN deal with
a HEFTY SURVELLIANCE state, of a dictatorship, totalitarian govt
officials.  Even tho Hippies have supported some large scale political
controls like the pop issue.

>        SO -- that having been said, I am contacting far right groups
>these days -- even looking into the John Birch -- groups -- can anyone
clarify further the differences between some of these far right groups?

>        (And I will repeat from the past, we did have a very fine,
>wonderful example in the counter culture movement of how to LIVE in
>peace and with moral values for all...I still believe the feds badly
>BLEW this one...and are continuing to blow it by eliminating through
>"biological process controls" (i.e. planned murders) all semblences of
Hippies now...).