Re: psychoceramics: Re: IUFO: Ashtar Command Newsflash Vol#1 January 10,1998

>Ashtarcommand Northeast regional gathering are now happening monthly on
>the 2nd Sunday of each month in West Hartford,Connecticut for more
>information and directions email the Ashtarcommand Newsflash,its rsvp
>and we ask all who are coming to bring food and beverages to share with
>others if you can.email a--@m--.nai.net. The gatherings start at
>1:00 p.m. and end at 4 p.m. est.
>hope to see you at one of our gatherings

It's one thing to hear about these kooks when they're "out there" someplace,
quite another to see that they're meeting in the town you live in.

Mike Rickaby
m--@c--.infi.net
"It is noteworthy that persons are pronounced mad by officials destitute of
evidence that they themselves are sane." Ambrose Bierce