psychoceramics: KGB Assett: Al Gore

THE HOFFMAN WIRE. Feb. 4, 1998.

 Just published-February 1998-Michael A. Hoffman II's Revisionist
History

 newsletter #5

                              HAMMERED!

 The Inside Story of the Top Communist Operative

 Who Groomed Al Gore to Rule a Soviet America

 This is the most comprehensive investigative report on Armand Hammer
and Al Gore in print.

 Section headings include: I. KGB Asset Al Gore Sr. II. Gore, Hammer and
Gadhafi. III. Learning Lenin's Iron Law of Conspiracy. IV.Operation
Elders of Zion. V. Zion's Stealth Candidate.

 As Clinton's administration sinks under a welter of scandal, all eyes
 are focused on his likely successor. But the skeletons in Gore's own
 closet may prove to be the far greater liability.

 Not available online.

 Hardcopy only.

 Revisionist History Issue #5. "Hammered!" $6.50

 (Overseas send US$10.00 US Funds/Bank)

 Order from: Independent History & Research

 Box 849

 Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816

 The preceding information is courtesy of THE HOFFMAN WIRE.

 Michael A. Hoffman II, Editor. Copyright©1998. The Hoffman Wire is

 distributed by THE CAMPAIGN FOR RADICAL TRUTH IN HISTORY

 at http://www.hoffman-info.com and is maintained by donations.Send
$2.00

 for a catalog of Mr. Hoffman’s books, tapes and magazines or make a

 donation to: P.O. Box 849, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816 U.S.A. To be
added

 to our electronic mailing list send the message "Subscribe me" to

 h--@h---info.com To be removed from the list, send the message,

 "Unsubscribe me."