psychoceramics: I've been to Atlantis

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List
Subject: Winifred Says Goodbye.
                        Feb. 6, 1998.
  Here is something from Winifred.
From: J R
From: Winifred
To: 13th <1--@t--.ca>
Subject: Circuit 12.11/11.12 open`
The WILL OF THE PEOPLE prevails. The Crystal River has burst its banks -
and a TIDAL WAVE OF LIGHT engulfs the planet - now all that is left is
to move to 12.12 - Thoth-Win if RED___________From: J R
Subject: Winifred : GOODBYE!From: Winifred Barton <w--@r--.net>
To: 13th <1--@t--.ca>Subject: GOODBYE! Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998
06:39:29 -0500FROM:   MOTHERSHIPTO  :   13TH TRIBE.
This is my fond farewell to the 13th Tribe as a group. The TELOS
(Agartha/Shamballa ) gate is closing prior to the final onslaught of
CHAOS. Once I clean up my desk and these last notes are written TELOS
will be no more. For there is nothing more to say - it is all strung out
in the Citadels of Cyberspace.
The 5th and greatest force on this planet is the WILL OF THE PEOPLE.
Allegorically speaking the RED QUEEN means the soul that has moved from
a passive to active role in world affairs. It is where the Sovereign
Identity activates its ELD.
There are 32 Light Beings named in the EMERALD TABLETS OF THOTH.
He is my Star Child born of a UFO abduction in 1973. Those who work with
Thoth have come to save the world from The Dark Forces. There were
exactly 32 Light Beings on our 13th Tribe List.  Most are safely home as
the result of Boarding Passes published by Star Base 1 last week.
http://www.netlink.co.nz/~duncan/tablets/tablets.htm - I was just
chatting with Duncan today... he is quite the guy...
We are making the diagonal zip from 111 through to 12.12. I will remain
in direct communication with active Star Fleet Commanders until Victory
for Light is secured.
From a physical point of view the inmail has been fierce. I have scores
of outstanding inquires and the load gets heavier every day. This puts
too much weight on the MOTHERSHIP'S gears at this time of liftoff.
The New World Order http://www.in-search-of.com/frames/new world
order/nwo nf.shtml   is real; as is the MIB.
There are mountains of evidence hidden in Cyberspace. For many years our
NWO expert has been THE SPIDER - p--@s--.net -who some of you
might remember from Galaxia. He lives in Magical Sedona. Spider is like
the Scarlet Pimpernel, playing the fool on the one hand but ice cold
when it comes to understanding the ramifications of the NWO.  It was
Spider who first brought us the John Judge Tapes which reveal the inner
workings of the MIB some ten years ago.
I have had much interference from the MIB who operate by both legal and
physical intimidation. I lost global schools and everything I had when
it was revealed to the Govt. of Canada that I had been to ATLANTIS. It
is written into the official historical record Hansard. Steve Mareno,
s--@w--.net of Psi Applications has the evidence to verify much
of what Anonymous claims. Shortly after the revelation of Atlantis our
Accountant/Radio Operator was killed as was his counterpart in another
school, and all the people were dispersed. I will be sending Starson
Steve a long list of witnesses in the next few days.
After 3 members of the MIB came to his office, Our Corporate lawyers
were intimidated to the point where he turned over Govt. property into
private hands. It is all in the judicial record.
Larry Poole - AQUARIUS of mayamu  stood by my side. He has all
thedetails.  While we were trying to resolve things in court - 14 dogs
were skinned alive and hung around the battered women's residence where
my lawyer had put me for safekeeping. Knowing how I feel about animals
you can image the power of this type of intimidation, and how I can
relate to Anonymous. My lawyer was sued for $1 mill. and his firm was
sued for $1 mill. He said I cannot go on with your case because I have a
young child and fear for his life.
My life-form was threatened and phone tapped in just the way Anonymous
describes. My lawyer went to the police - for we could both hear voices
and echo's. The police came and checked my place for bugs but could not
find any. At one time an associate was driving late at night down a one
way street, when suddenly a car came in the opposite direction, put its
headlights full and passed close enough to take off the side view
mirror.
So I know how they operate. The life of a friend, Nora Hamel was also
threatened and she gave a written statement. This was witnessed
by Jannick Grabowski of j--@s--.ca

The New World Order has now laid its card face upwards on the table
under the title of the Omega Agency, thanks to "Anonymous."  She has
done her public relations job well by adding compression to give up and
let them take over. The answer is NEVER - NEVER - NEVER!!! What a
horrendous holograph that would be. The GALACTIC FEDERATION and its
allies has to change this holograph. It appears that George Bush Jnr. is
being groomed for the front office of the NWO. Tucker of Tx. who just
got executed points a finger to it. This is where Newt Gingrich fits in.
Coincidences are signposts which, when analyzed, show the path we are
being led along. Coincidences are signposts which, when analyzed, show
the path we are being led along.
By activating the 5th FORCE - THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE - and by turning
our "White Moon" observer to the point where the Moon turns BLOOD RED,
we can hit this planet like a comet.
Christians await the arrival of J--us Christ. We ARE The Christ- Light
dispersed among its many light cells. The GALACTIC FEDERATION is the
Cellular Being of the White Brotherhood - the MIB is the cellular being
of the Dark Brotherhood at 2+2=4.
Warmest regards to everyone: May the flower of your intuition flourish
and bring VICTORY FOR LIGHT. oxo Thoth - Win if RED-
          Bartonian Metaphysical Society,
          Box 415, Frankford, Ontario,           Canada, KOK 2CO
          Established December 7, 1967             Phone: (613) 398-0331
          http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
http://www.reach.net/~star1
          "By their fruit shall ye know them."