psychoceramics: The floors are shaking!

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List

Please, Doc and Mike, clear something up for me here.  You guys took
sides with the reptoid race to annihilate an underground base of grays?
Do you perceive the grays as harmful to our race?  Of course, there is a
distinct possibility you two are pulling my mouse cord, here, but hey,
good story just the same.  I can picture these green, odorous, amazon
style babes making themselves personally available to the little male
humans and their overactive hormones, being young and in the service of
their country.  What year was this occurance?  I am not up on this stuff
as I usually bypass such postings, but you two made reading it more fun.
I believe there really are underground
bases, but sometimes cannot accept what some people claim they have done
and seen in such places.  I have always felt that to be totally hidden,
underground is the best concept.  In the past few years, our house has
gotten more and more of a vibration that you can feel go through the
floor.  I do not live near a highway that would be busy enough to have a
convoy of very large trucks, because it would take a large convoy to
make the vibratory shakings that last as long as the ones do here.  Sop
says that the government is tunneling under our house.  He says that the
government knows how far down we own our property, water and mineral
rights, and that they are cautious to stay
below our mineral rights.  I don't know where Sop gets his ideas, but
even when he is sober he sticks to the story.  I have been standing in
my kitchen and felt the floor shake.  We don't have earthquakes as a
rule here.  All though the floor vibrates, there is not shaking of the
things on the walls.
Once our state had an earthquake a few years back, but it was different.
You weren't aware of it in a great magnitude, but the coffee sitting in
the coffe maker rocked back and forth, and you just "felt" an
atomospheric sort of change.  The coffe maker did not move, just the
coffee swayed back and forth like a wave in an ocean.  Then we heard on
the news there was an earthquake, I think it was in lower Canada, and it
effected us ever so slightly.  You two got any uptakes on Sop's theory
about the government tunneling under neighborhoods?

Lee

<<
 Sorry, I can't remember the Reptilian babes names.  You know, all the
 sirens sounding and Reps, Greys, BATF agents, and blue-helmeted UN
 troops rushing around after the massacre, it was hectic.    >>

-> Send "subscribe   iufo " to m--@w--.std.com

->  Posted by: CLFS--@a--.com