psychoceramics: Abortion-related kook spam

Finally.  not only the TRUTH about abortion but also PROOF of why
reincarnation is impossible, with some REALLY GREAT music about the
year 1999, by the uncle of a member of Counting Crows.

 -- acb

-----Forwarded message from VISION WORKS <n--@b--.net>-----

	WHEN DOES AN INFANT'S LIFE BEGIN?

	This  question has recently  come to the forefront in the minds of everyone.  In Birmingham, Alabama, Jan. 29,1998 another abortion clinic was bombed, and life was lost.   That is obviously so evil, but, if you know the answer to this question, then you also know if abortion is good or evil.

	The reason for this letter is because someone told me that you might want to know the answer to this very haunting question...yet how could anyone pretend to know that answer...you ask?

	Well, I am like you...I'd like to know, but I don't know anymore than you do.  I have opinions, but, what good is that?

	The people who call themselves PRO CHOICE, tell us that people should not force their religious beliefs upon those who do not believe a child is an actual person alive in the womb, because it is only a mass of growing flesh, and that abortion therefore, cannot be considered the same as the murder of a living person.

	The people who believe otherwise say that a women's choice is to defend herself from becoming pregnant, but, that is where her choice should end, because then, if you are really PRO CHOICE, you should be PRO THE CHOICE OF THE INFANT  who is a living person IN THE WOMB, who also has the right to choose...to not be murdered.

OR IS THE NAME-- P R O   C H O I C E---IN ITSELF...A DARK LIE?

	IN THE SEARCH  for the answer to this question, our company is making available a very interesting recording of a WERC RADIO show, that came to our attention in Birmingham, Alabama.

	It is a talk show featuring a guest who died, was dead for over an hour, and came back alive claiming that he was given a look at a place in heaven where adult spirits were annointed to become infants here on earth, and he quotes that famous scripture in the Bible that says that God knew Jeremiah, the prophet, before he formed him in the womb.  The guest on the talk show claims he saw  that God knew all of us before we were formed in the womb, because we were all once adult spirits, before we ever came to earth.  HE ALSO SAYS THAT HE SAW WHY REINCARNATION IS IMPOSSIBLE,

	 (There is also some really great music on this tape AND WAIT UNTIL  YOU HEAR HIS SONG ABOUT THE YEAR 1999.  EVERY CHRISTIAN WILL LOVE THIS ONE.)

	Consider, that If he saw what he says he saw, he does really know something that is worth talking about.  If he is fibbing, and didn't see anything, then the fact alone, that he was dead for over an hour, tells us that he truly had a wonderful experience of some kind...and whatever he has to say, could be of interest to the rest of us, who have not died yet, and are for sure going to die sooner, or later,

	Well, our company heard the tape, and we want you to hear it.  One side of the cassette is the talk show, that sheds a powerful light.  Hearing him talk, we concluded that he was allowed to come back to life for a reason, perhaps to end the debate about who's choice is really at stake, and the other side of this tape is a live concert that is very touching, and really has some spectacular music that this man wrote...  Some of which will become classic favorites of all who hear.

	It turns out, to our amazement, that this man is the uncle of one of the very famous COUNTING CROWS, the one who writes most of their terrific best selling  music, and it is no wonder the music on this tape is so outstanding.  What a great musical family this must be, and what a bargain this tape is.   We feel this is the most powerful tape you will ever hear...ever, anywhere on this planet.

	If you want the tape, we have one for you... it is yours for only $12 including shipping.  If you want it on CD, it is $20.  THE TAPE IS:     "OVER MY DEAD BODY ---FOR AN HOUR."
 SATISFACTION IS definitely GUARANTEED.

Thank you for reading this, Jonathan Cody
---President VISION WORKS

ORERING INFORMATION:
If you would rather order from a store, print a copy and take this letter to your favorite store, and have them contact us. OR YOU CAN PLACE THE ORDER FOR YOURSELF.
TO ORDER CALL OR WRITE:

			VISION WORKS
			0000 XXXXXXXXXX XXXXX
			XXXXXXXX, ALABAMA 30000

IF YOU CALL:	000-000-0000
YOU CAN TALK TO A LIVE OPERATOR  10 AM TO 5PM
 (CENTRAL TIME ZONE)
PLEASE: Include your phone number with all orders, in case you leave something out, like where to ship, incorrect card numbers, etc.

IF YOU CALL:	  000-000-0000
YOU CAN  FAX YOUR CHECK 24 HOURS A DAY

YOU CAN CALL  000-000-0000 TO FAX YOUR
MAJOR CREDIT CARD NUMBER,  W/ EXP. DATE.

WE TAKE CHECKS BY FAX and ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CARDS
BY LIVE OPERATOR ON THE PHONE OR BY FAX.

	IF THIS LETTER REACHED YOU BY MISTAKE, YOU CAN REACH US TO LET US KNOW AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM VISION WORKS AGAIN.  We really are sorry for any error.
3372GAA

-----End of forwarded message-----