psychoceramics: Where'd you go to high school

 --------

>    I went to New Trier High School in Winnetka, Illinois. It was a >WEIRD
>  place.

Just wanted to say that this person is not paranoid or making it
up.  I'm from the area and my husband went to New Trier.  So far
everyone I've met from there is slightly off.  Not that I'm one
to talk :-).  I haven't heard about the guy having sex with his
sister but it wouldn't surprise me.  The kid who killed two
people made headlines.

I went to Stevenson thank goodness.

Sue Young