Re: psychoceramics: YAOHUSHUA spam (fwd)

> <<
>         1. The real, original and genuine Name of our Creator in the
>         original Hebrew Holy Scriptures is 'YAO-HOO' and that of the
>         genuine Messiah is 'YAO-HOO-SHUA.' (accented on the syllable
>         'hoo')
>     >>

> Do you Yahoo...?

If these people were as ad-savvy as the Chasidim or whoever it is that
has "MOSHIACH NOW!" ads in WIRED, they could run a nationwide "DO YOU
YAO-HOO?" ad campaign...

--
           acb(at)dev(dot)null(dot)org    http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/
            "you know i hate to ask...  but are `friends' electric?"