Re: psychoceramics: Re: YAOHUSHUA spam (fwd)

> I wonder if in-depth research would turn up evidence of common origin
> or independent origin of this idea.  Is there some set of verses in the
> Bible itself that sparks this belief, or is it an extra-biblical source

See http://www.yaohushua.org/ for their detailed explanation.
The best part is the audio files.  "YAO-HOO!!! This is MY name!! ..."

Those wily ancient Hebrews just wrote the name of god as the tetragrammaton
"YHWH" with the vowels left out so that other people wouldn't be able to
figure it out.  They sit around for millenia scratching their heads...
"YaHWeH"?  "JeHoVaH"?  and get nothing, while those InTheKnow get the
goodies by saying "YaoHUsHua" instead.

I think Yaohushua sounds like something from a Lovecraft story.
"As I read the words in that terrible book, I felt my mind slipping
further away from sanity into the clutches of madness.  The awful
ancient gods were revealed on the page:  yog-sothoth, shub-niggurath,
cthulhu, azathoth, nyarlathotep, tsathoggua... and there, at the very
core of it, the most horrible of all:  Yaohushua!  Ia!  Ia!  Yaohushua!"
Or something.