psychoceramics: March 31st

From the Interocitor:
Wow, my first post to psychoceramics. I've been lurking for like, 2
years.
God is coming to Garland Texas in 8 short days. This is so yucky,
because my birthday is March 30th, and I'll hardly have any time to
enjoy my presents. Pooh.
According to God's Salvation Church, the Big Guy will arrive in a UFO
(what else), at  3513 Ridgedale Drive in Garland, Texas. Be there, at
10:00 o'clock, sharp. AM or PM? It doesn't say.
If you can't make it- don't worry- because according to  Church leader
Hoh-Ming Chen, you can watch He Who Pre-empts All  on TV this
Wednesday: "On March 25th, the most exciting is that when you turn on
your television and shift to Channel 18, you will see God making the
advertisement that he's coming to the world by himself," Chen said.
About 150 Taiwanese moved to this Dallas suburb, bought 21 homes, and
are waiting for God.
According to Chen, God has been skywriting- according to others (the
rotten spoilsports) it was promotional skywriting for the last James
Bond movie.
As one might imagine, this has been the talk of the neighbourhood for
some time, now. According to Charlie Winchell, who owns a nearby home:
"They're saying God's going to come to this exact address 10 o'clock
March 31st. I'll try to be here."
Chen is often accompanied by two boys whom he say are the
reincarnation of Buddha and Jesus, Chen also _personally_ guaranteed
that God will show up (twice the salvation or your money back?)
"If it should not happen, he would put his life in the hands of people
whether it is, whether he should be executed or put to death, or
stoned to death, or nailed on the cross, it doesn't matter to him,"
Chen's interpreter said.
Many followers, however, are hedging their bets: they have bought
return tickets to Taiwan in case God does a no-show.
dustbunny
"And remember, when you touch yourself, the Saints cry. Goodnight"
Tom Servo- 'Body Care & Grooming'