Re: psychoceramics: Re: Bill Gates, Devil

At 12:34 AM 3/25/98 EST, I M Markonuc wrote:
>>Proof  that Bill Gates is the Devil:
>
>If Bill Gates is the devil, and the US government is evil, why is the
>government trying to  thwart him.

You assume that there is only one Devil.  Actually there are many competing
Devils.  Many of them instill a strong desire for eastern religions and
monitary wealth.  (Sometimes known as a "Tao Jones" on average.)

>>        666 !!!!        THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST.......
>
>Why do New World Order types, Satan, etc., who are smart enough to
>manipulate world events, using a code that their opponents have already
>cracked. (Personally, I'd be more impressed if they used a secret
>handshake.)

It is so their followers will know that they are the "One True Beast(tm)".
(The same reason that the Communists carry cards or politicians obtain law
degrees.)

Actually there is a Secret Handshake.  I could tell you what it is, but
then it would not be secret now, would it?

---
|              "That'll make it hot for them!" - Guy Grand               |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l a--@t--.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |a--@c---alt-del.com|