Newsgroups: alt.recovery.childhood.forced-therapy
From: "Mark Stewart" <t--@i--.bc.ca>
Subject: even this news skirts reality
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:44:34 -0800

Hello anybody with your lips clamped shut. Oh dear. Is it fear of the
government that closes our minds to the chaos that consumes our communities?
God bless you all. May the ignorance that harms our families find the
forgivness we offer.

Family disruptions by global region per annum
north america 1,000,000,000
asia 2,000,000,000
africa 3,000,000,000

Resolution? None available. Who knows the main cultural determinants of
family disruption by region? Essentially, this definition of cause simply
distracts from the benificiaries of the multi-billion dollar industries
attached to the mechanisms (3) of destruction... government.
north america "child abuse"
asia "color of skin"
africa "politico-religious affinity"

Who is watching? The United Nations services a dozen or so umbrella
organizations. While Europe is no angel or author of the white track record,
she appears the most stable and humanly endowed of five regions with social
and economic stabilization that will continue to escape three global
regions, and the children parented in those regions, untill they address the
mechanisms disemboweling the family.

Is there therapy indigenous to a region? Not if war is therapy. This is an
alt group. Post freely and friendly folks.