can!
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 15:27:59 -0600
From: "Bubba Jackson" <n--@a--.com>
Newsgroups: alt.paranet.abduct

    I wish to give everyone some great news!  The life you think of as
reality is actually an illusion.  Those who run this country and other
countries on this planet are keeping you blind to the true galactic
situation on Earth.  For many years extraterrestrials have 'visited' this
planet effecting even our own evolution.  There are several factions of
extraterrestrials from different star systems.  In general, there are
those
who are benevolent, and those who aren't.  The non-benevolent
extraterrestrials have recently collaborated with and implanted most of
the
US government in order to build subterranean cities in nearly every
state.
One of the largest subterranean cities is beneath the town of Dulce, NM.
Within these bases non-benevolent extraterrestrials are conducting
genetic
experiments on abducted humans for various reasons.  The benevolent
extraterrestrials are standing aside at the moment due to 'our' refusal
of
their help.
    Generally speaking, there are two main types of non-benevolent
extraterrestrials on Earth at the time.  The most popular known are the
Zeta
Reticulans, also known as the Greys.  This species is dying because they
have cloned themselves to a point where they are weak, emotionless, and
genetically flawed.  Their goal is to create half human half Zeta hybrids
that are genetically stronger.  This is their attempt at saving their
species.  These 'greys' are slaves to a master Reptilian race.  Some
believe
these Reptilians may have evolved from dinosaurs which migrated North and
adapted to living in arctic caves.  These Reptilians evolved and left
Earth
while humans were still crawling on the ground eating worms.  The
Reptilians
have since returned to Earth in order to take command of it and use it as
an
outpost in their attempt at controlling the entire galaxy.  The
Reptilians
do not have a need for humans other than food.  The reason that humans
are
still alive is only because the majority of the Reptilians have not
returned
to Earth.  They are due to arrive on a driven planetoid within the next
year
or so.  Luck us!  Meanwhile, we will go to work and feed our children
while
the government lies to us and the Greys abduct people to blendorize and
ingest.
    However, all is not lost!!  Supposedly, the non-benevolent
extraterrestrials are a rebellion against God and he is working on
rectifying the situation.  He plans to physically destroy Earth in the
third
spacial dimension (where we are now) and transcend it into the fourth
spacial dimension.  (This is where people go when they die.)  This
shifting
is due to occur near the next major planetary alignment on May 5, 2000.
So
we don't have long to wait.  On the other hand, the Greys and Reptilians
could brainwash enough people before then to where there wouldn't be
enough
benevolent souls worth saving.  In that case this planet would continue
exist as it is now in the third dimension and the Reptilians would take
over
the planet, turning humans into slaves and food.  :-)
    For a scientific, more detailed, explanation of these events visit
www.danwinter.com
    For more detailed laymen's explanation of these events visit any one
of
the thousands of extraterrestrial related websites on the internet.
These
can be found by using search engines and typing in keywords such as:

alien
aliens
Zeta Reticulan
Reptilian