Re: psychoceramics: (Fwd) New Book on Next Theory after Einstien

I always like liner notes.  Especially if they're this easy to shoot down.

> COVER QUOTES:
>
> (About the AD mass equation)
>
> "... it is evident that if this equation is confirmed
> and accepted as correct, world-renown and accepted
> theories will be cast aside; this would significantly
> modify the concept of many physical laws and the way man
> wages his everyday battle to discover the intricate
> building blocks of matter."
>
>  - Engineer N. Alba, Reviewer of the first book on AD
>    Published in 1951

Note two things:  1), the quote is from 1951.  2) There's an "if" in the
first question.   This is tantamount to saying that "If it turns out that
the moon actually is a huge conglomeration of cultured dairy products, it
will force all of our scientists to drastically rethink our conceptions of
the origin of the universe."

> "After all, the author has discovered in his "Autodynamics"
> formulas a mathematical format which is able to fit all
> the experimental data. ( I am taking the authors word that
> it is so). This in itself is worthy of notice. Both Galileo
> (Galilee) and Kepler really did not do any more than this."
>
>  - From the Physic Essays' reviewer on  "Nucleus-Nucleus
>    Collision and Autodynamics" paper.

So what the reviewer is saying is that, if we look only at the data
presented in the book itself, it makes sense.  That's actually a compliment
in the kook science field, but not exactly iron-bound proof.

> "The most comprehensive and important work in physics since
> Issac Newton."  -David de Hilster, SAA President

Quotes from groupies don't count -- especially when the groupie is also the
publisher.