Re: psychoceramics: [ISO] STALKING PRETTY PEOPLE

> My request for footnotes has been answered!  Somehow, it's not as
> fulfilling as I thought...

Exactly.  Footnotes in themselves are irrelevant, because anything can
be documented from other bogus documents.  You seem to want footnotes
that reference *credible* sources, which is too much to ask.

    I do NOT have time to argue about with CLOSED MINDS.
    Interested readers should consult my cited SOURCES.
                      --  Robert E. McElwaine

    For more information, answers to your questions, etc.,
    please consult my CITED SOURCES.
                      --  Robert E. McElwaine