psychoceramics: Re: STALKING PRETTY PEOPLE

>WOMEN AS BREEDERS  Victims and therapists suggest that "pretty" people
may be >being used for genetic engineering experimentations or as
"breeders" for a New >World Order by either government, medical or
eugenics' groups.

Hmmm.... I am having a bit of a difficult time determining why someone
attempting to create a superior race of people would pick a model or
actress. ("That Pamela Sue Anderson! She's got a great... intellect, and
what an athlete! Harvest her ovum, and we'll use it to help populate the
ranks of the New World Order!)