psychoceramics: Codex Seraphinianus

On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, Andrew C. Bul+hac?k wrote:

:Btw, would anybody here know whether the Codex Seraphinianus
:is still in print anywhere, or how one would go about
:acquiring a copy?

I ordered it about ten years ago through the American
bookstore "Olsson's". They're good at tracking down books
like that. The publisher is Abbeville Press, an "Art Book"
publisher in New York, USA. The ISBN is 0-89659-428-9. The
cost was US $80.

Abbeville has a web site, I'll bet you can guess the URL.

This is an incredible book. After spending a few hours
"reading" it, you'll never look at print media (pictures
accompanied by text) the same way again. Some day my web
pages will look like this.