psychoceramics: Wild, sweeping generalizations

Just a couple of comments...  I was off the list for about six months
(having returned in the last couple of weeks), and it seems to me that the
volume on the list, both of original postings and commentary, is greatly
decreased.  Has the number of subscribers gone down? (Reverend?)  As I
recall, I was involved in a long thread right when I left in which I
offended several people by suggesting that we inform kooks that we're
laughing at them.  Did I offend people right out of the list?

Or have we plumbed most of the net already?  Having already exhausted the
foundation of our admittedly-reactive field, are we all just puttering
until new lunacies are periodically discovered?

(It's sad when Psychoceramicists are reduced to turning their practiced eye
on themselves in this way...)

Nathan Shumate
Fringe Benefit Analysts, Inc.

"Si hoc signum legere potes, operis in rebus
Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes."