psychoceramics: brought to you by the letter m

-- BEGIN included message

chkcorea wrote:

> That sleep paralysis theory is crap, it doesn't hold water.
> There are people who are having totally conscious abductuctions.

It appears to me that one reason for confusion with this, is that there
are multiple and related abduction phenomena, most of which take place
in dream states, and some which do not.

In any case, scientific mumbo jumbo which has more to do with faith than
true science doesn't adequately explain the dream experiences and 'sleep
paralysis' either.

> You people just grab any theory thrown at you and run with it.
> Succubus, incubus, it's old. I'm sick of the same old crap you
> ppl keep latching onto.

It appears to me that succubi and incubi are in certain ways similar to
the abduction phenomena.  From what evidence I have seen, the E.T.'s are
largely astral in nature, and most do not have solid bodies.  They are
real at that level however.

My observation and experience has been that the "E.T.s'" can generally
only get at a person through that person's own emotional nature, so if a
person can decline to give them either fascination or fear, then they
will leave that person alone.  If unable to do that, thinking about
Jesus or ones's 'higher self' tends to move a person to a place where
the "E.T.'s" can't go.  It seems to me that this ought to at least help
for the 'daytime' abductions also, though depending on a person's
destiny it won't necessarily immediately preclude these experiences from
happening.

> The evidence on the side of the abductees is too overwelming
> and you can't handle it, it scares you, so you throw things back
> like sleep paralysis and Succubus and Incubus and it's CRAP!

I agree.  As I indicated, I don't think that these other phenomena are
what they are said to be either though.

If it is true that there are few abductions in Europe, I would guess
that this is because the abduction phenomena appears in some other form
there, or is hidden behind some other set of images.  From what I can
see, the influences that are behind the abductions are at least as
active in Europe as in America.

In any case, fear and anger feed the problem rather than helping it.  I
think that what helps the most is honest examination of what is
happening.  This inevitably results in honest choices about it, and can
ultimately bring the phenomena to an end.

Best wishes

-- END included message