psychoceramics: Re: Drunvalo Melchizedek

> Does anybody have a summary of "Drunvalo Melchizedek", or the low-down
> on his physical manifestation?

http://www.floweroflife.org/Drunvalo/
http://www2.cruzio.com/~flower/drunvalo.htm
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/drunvalo-melchizedek.html

Quoth that third one,
{{{
 Drunvalo is a big-hearted, gentle man who "walked into" his adult physical
 body in 1972 and who retains full memory through different lifetimes and
 varying dimensions of consciousness. He is an accomplished scientist,
 physicist, inventor, healer and teacher. His main purpose in coming to our
 3-D world at this time is to help Earth's people to make a smooth transition
 through the upcoming Shift of the Ages. He feels the most important work
 "is to remind us about our Merkaba, the powerful etheric fields that exist
 around each of our bodies, which have been in a dormant state since the
 fall of Atlantis," which occurred approximately 13,000 years ago.
}}}

Apparently there's an Order of Melchizedek to follow him around,
with multiple levels of initiation and the rest of the usual trappings.