Re: psychoceramics: Re: Toward a Science of Consciousness 1998

Wow.  It used to be that Quantum Mechanics was new and mysterious
enough to the public that it could be used for all sorts of explanations
of Unknown Things ranging from consciousness to newagey phenomena.
But now, apparently quantum mechanics has become too mundane, and
"POST QUANTUM MECHANICS" must be invoked as the explainer of all things.

Remember back in the good old days when all that was needed to activate an
artificial brain was a dose of that new and mysterious Nuclear Radiation?
How about back when Frankenstein could do it just with a big jolt of
that mysterious thing known as lightning?