psychoceramics: Fw: The current situation

Just in case you needed a little good news this Monday morning...

----------
From: ANTARIS <l--@h--.com.py>
To: o--@l--.com; hall-of-records@angus.mystery.com
Cc: Zacrona <d--@d--.com>; Wolfgang Knoch <ABICS@t-online.de>; Wien -
<b--@w--.net>; angy - wien <angy@adis.at>; 'Ahmed Ali'
<k--@e--.net.ae>; Alberto Stern reg <astern@writeme.com>
Subject: The current situation
Date: Saturday, April 25, 1998 9:24 AM

Beloved ONES:
LIGHT and LOVE to you in abundance!

The ET's don't land
The big eatrthquakes do not occur
The Worldwide financial crash is postponed

That all are results from the "marrige" of the Luciferian-
forces with the "White"  Forces; yes you may say black and
white have joined. You have heart that in other dimensions
war was going on and settlements were found.

You have heart that GREAT movements were made and
the outcome is finally a situation, where WE here on Earth do
not move much.

The PLAN has changed but not the aim !

The aim is the Ascencion of earth and the willing part of
mankind into the fifth dimension.

The PLAN NOW is, doing it in a more harmonious way,
more species are involved, more races from far away
galaxies have joined in.

Through out all dimensions and the Angelic Realms
a greart process of restructuring had been in place,
but for earth and the third dimension it could only mean
to go on for a little while with the satus quo.

The progress NOW comes from the INNER
and will result in the REAL Quantum Leap many of us
were talking about, this littarely means:

You wake up some moring and the world around you is
different !

The cars and the fabrics are gone,
you are able to teleport and manifest things
instantly.

Don't ask when this will happen, because also "time"
will change, the Time-Lords are working on a complete restructering of
"time".

What you can do meantime is, just go on with
the best you can do in the current situation.
Tell everybody to NOT end physical live
by killing oneself, because there will be
not that mass of new babies born in the
fifth dimension and you will be happy to
 h a v e    m a d e    the Quantum Leap
in your current body!

Do not focus on that to be happen, it WILL
happen, time does no more matter, untill
it will occur you have your basic needs covered.

So concentrate on the NOW, simple BE in JOY !!!!

We made it, I can tell it from my Future-Self,
that we have made, we have reason to celebrate,
just know that there will be a very big celebration
shortly after the Quatum Leap.

We have our divine birthrights back.
Be in JOY !

LOVE to you