Re: psychoceramics: electric barmaid

<<  Woman claims to be able to zap electric appliances when excited.
 Maybe she identifies a bit too closely with Jubilee from the X-Men.
 <snip>  Naturally, no mention of controlled conditions.   >>

What are you, some kind of killjoy? <g>  But speaking as a Devil's Advocate
here, this is hardly a new claim.  It usually comes in the trappings of
'person who generates extra-strong magnetic field' (which would, I suppose,
kill most modern appliances, since don't a lot of them have computer chips
now?)  And of course, we've all heard of people who kill wristwatches dead.

So don't pick on Jubilee.  She's a boring pointless character who's gotten no
development (though now that Claremont's back, who knows?) but she isn't to
blame for this one.