psychoceramics: [Fwd: ] What the f...?!?

Oy. I get the strangest email in responce to my webpage
(http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~pooh).

Now, while normally I get emailed from nimrods who read the document telling how
'Hiroshima was never bombed', nimrods who miss 1) it's in my humor section, 2) the link
says 'a spoof based on Holocaust revisionists', and 3) that at the end of a document is
an explanation of why the document is so screwy and why it's wrong

Anyway. enough about my troubles. I also get vampires and other weirdies occasionally.
Which brings me to...

---

peebles wrote:

> [...]
> family members are exicuted. This is also a test. To see if you can take it
> without falling to your knees, crying, begging to let them go. Then, you are
> later told, if you pass the test, that it was a holigram.  Which it is.
>         After, you must be kept locked up in a room with out food. Only a stack of
> magic books. You must read the 3 stacks of books, with out sleeping, no
> matter how long it takes you. YOu must read each spell carefully, and
> memorize it. There are no words to magic. Only hand movements, your
> brain, and the magic, nothing more. When you are finished, you must
> remember the spell to open doors. That is only way to get out. If you don't,
> you have to read ALL the books over again. This goes on until you can open
> the door.
>         After this, you are finished all the tests. You are a real wizard. The
> training takes about 30 years if you are dumb, and about 10 years of you
> are smart. The avrage person gets it done in about 25 years. As you can
> well see, it is not at all that easy.
>         When you become a wizard, several things happen.
> 1.- You must change your religon to Ittacan.That is the only way to contain
> your power. You must sacrifice a snake to The Queen of Magic. She requires
> their blood to survive. (You can see that they are not clearly immortal)
> 2.- You are forced to wander. Sell your services to NO ONE! If you do, than
> your power will be taken away from you forever. There is only one person
> that you can sell your services to. That is the poor and needy, and the
> wizard that you must teach when the time comes to take your place.  Sell
> your services to the rich, and you will die by torture.
> 3.- You must teach a young _soon_to_be wizard.  That way, there will be a
> wizard always. You will live at least 2 decades as an immortal. That is
> when you are a wizard of the new order. After that, you are just a wizard of
> the old order.  By then, the magic will have chosen one for you.
>
>          The only people who have magic are Wizards, and the magic itself.  THe
> magic has no spicific gender, but if it wants to talk, it usuly takes place in
> the fourm of a plain woman. The magic likes the gender. Thinks that they
> are intelligent, not so much greedy.
> You must never have a mate. If you ever lie in bed with another, then your
> power will never be restored.
> The magic has pain, also. It can only be regenerated every 2 hours. If you
> use it befor 2 hours is up, the it will cause great pain, and take years off
> your life.
> When you are about to die, then you must sacrifice yourself to the Queen of
> Magic. This is for being aloud to have the power, to show your graditude. It
> is also part of the training. Yor apprentice must watch.
>
> That is all. I hope you learn what is in this. That you are very close to the
> magic, but it all to easily slips out of your grasp.  You will never have it,
> once you have given thought about it. I'm sorry.

 -Will
[Just color me bemused]

-- BEGIN included message

[...]

-- END included message