psychoceramics: Brother Stair on SW radio

-----Forwarded message from Alec Muffett <Alec.M--@U--K.Sun.COM>-----

Subject: Loonies like you have never heard...

[I am sending this to several pertinent lists and ppl, via BCC]

OK, OK, I am trying to keep a straight face as I write this, and my
only hope is that this is some sort of Erisian plot of which I have
not previously been aware...

One of the major reasons I bought a short-wave radio earlier this year
was to listen in on "neat stuff" as I once did in my childhood - Radio
Moscow (now Voice of Russia), numbers stations, long-haul aircraft,
and that sort of thing...

But now I have hit the mother-lode:

	      "The Voice of the Last Day Prophet of God"

(I am guessing at the CapiTaliSatioN, but you can hear it pronounced)

It (or rather, he, "Brother Stair", the only broadcaster on the
station that I can find) broadcasts around the clock, interspersed
with heavy christmas-carol-like choral music, naff xtian pop, and
echoing horn-blasts that sound like flatulent goats in the mating season.

Tune into this guy, and you will be elucidated of:

* the purpose of artificial breasts and nipples being grown in research labs
* bubonic plague coming back and drops thereof killing people in seconds
  (via suffocation, no less)
* mind-control cartoons on japanese television, coming to the USA
* communism being invented by freemasons in new york in the 1800s,
  who are now sponsoring the UN as part of a single world-government
* social workers being mechanisms of government-sponsored thought control
* how abortion is a <insert your favourite conspiracy> plot
* how NBC (the TV station?) is innoculating the US Army against anthrax
* how WW-III will be caused by Caspian Sea oil supplies drying up
  (his plot ripped, i think from both the book of revelation,
   and from Tom Clancy's "Red Storm Rising"; did you know that
   Alfred Nobel first drilled for oil in the Caspian basin and sold
   the oil to the (Jewish!) Rothschild family?!?!?!
* how WW-III will be fought by SWAT-teams and Cyber-Warriors
* how there will be a global famine within three years because
  90% of our domestic (ie: the USA) pollenating bees are being killed
  by Asian mites (related to Asian Flu!) and how the (US) government
  is doing nothing about it!

Admittedly, all of this are grist to the very mill of discordian
theory (fnord!)  but never have I seen such a masterly (ahem) spin put
upon such weighty topics.

Here in the UK I get a nice strong signal on 3.945MHz AM; *if* you can
get get to a shortwave rig, do *DO* give it a go; remember that
nighttime hours are usually best for propagation.

Laugh?  I wet myself...

	- alec

-----End of forwarded message-----

--