psychoceramics: No Demons Allowed

I may have found the psychoceramic motherlode here ...

Demons are the cause of baldness, traffic tickets, obesity and body
oder. This web site explains everything, and then some:

http://demonbusters.com

He claims (and I believe it) there are over 2,000
printed-page-equivalents of information on that site.

Note especially the catchy "No Demons Allowed" logo at the top of each
page. Note also that he makes a veiled threat of retaliation against
anyone who sends hateful e-mail. So be careful, or use a throwaway
account.