psychoceramics: hmmm....

Date:         Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:14:56 PDT
From:         TCasey Brennan <s--@H--OTMAIL.COM>
Save Address  Block Sender
Subject:      [CTRL] I SHOT PRESIDENT KENNEDY FOR J.H. EARNSHAW, D.O.
To:           CTRL--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM

                                            Caveat Lector!

T. Casey Brennan (in 1998 WHO'S WHO IN AMERICA)
317 S. Division St., No. 181
Ann Arbor, MI  48104-2203 USA

Dear International Labor Organization:

I am sending copies of this e-mailing to a wide variety of e-mail
addresses, including that of the law firm which has formerly acted on my
behalf, the World Health Organization and American Psychiatric
Association, noted herein, selected law enforcement offices, and
international agencies, including the New Orleans District Attorney's
Office.  I am writing this to protest the poor treatment received by
former World Health Organization official Peter Ozorio as noted at these
postings by the ILO:

http://www.ilo.org/public/english/290trib/fulltext/1438.htm

http://www.ilo.org/public/english/290trib/fulltext/1367.htm

I would also like to point out a further factor in Mr. Ozorio's case,
which the ILO surely has not considered.  In the October 1983 (page 30)
and January-February 1986 (page 9) of WHO's WORLD HEALTH magazine, Mr.
Ozorio wrote about my supposed campaign to ban the portrayal of smoking
in comic books, and, in each case, sent me a check from a UN bank
account in Zurich for my providing research for the articles.  The
articles followed accounts of my work in CONGRESSIONAL RECORD - SENATE,
Vol. 128, No. 131. September 28, 1982, page S12435, and preceded
numerous legislative and gubernatorial documents in my honor, including
a Proclamation designating January 1990 as T. CASEY BRENNAN MONTH in the
State of Arkansas, signed by then Arkansas Governor, Bill Clinton.

Unfortunately, Peter Ozorio was aware that throughout this supposed
anti-smoking campaign, I was penniless, living in homeless shelters and
eating at free meals, and was in desperate need of employment.  Add to
that the fact that my family had been tortured and killed, I had
suffered crippling injuries as a result of an attack (see the newspaper
article at the T. CASEY BRENNAN ARCHIVE), and was being refused any kind
of welfare or medical treatment, and you have a pretty good idea of how
much Peter Ozorio knew about a matter directly related to the Kennedy
assassination.

I am partially amnesiac before 1975, but I'm reasonably certain I shot
John Kennedy, under the direction of osteopathic physician and
hypnotist, J.H. Earnshaw of Port Hope, Michigan.  I've dealt with the
matter in CONJURELLA at...

http://www.fringeware.com/~hambone/mail/conjurella.html

These are the T. CASEY BRENNAN Fan pages (about me, not by me), from
California, Canada and Texas...

http://www.mk.net/~mcf/victm-hm.htm#Brennan
http://www.mgl.ca/~dvanhorn/creators/tcasey/tcasey.htm
http://www.mgl.ca/~dvanhorn/creators/tcasey/tcasey2.htm
http://www.fringeware.com/~hambone/mail/tcasey.html

The last address, the Texas T. CASEY BRENNAN ARCHIVE, deals with the
disappearance of Katherine Schlorke, who should be considered a
witness if CONJURELLA is true.  By the account given me, she was
ordered committed to a mental health institution during the Garrison
investigation.  She was dragged from her home screaming "Casey shot
President Kennedy", whereupon she then "disappeared into the mental
health system", and her family has not been able to contact her since.
This matter should not be considered unconnected with the
well-documented CIA MK-ULTRA experiments in Toronto in the late 1950s,
predating the JFK assassination, and discussed at length in the American
Psychiatric Association volume, PSYCHIATRY & THE CIA, by Harvey M.
Weinstein.

I would like the ILO to reconsider Mr. Ozorio's case in the light of
what he truly is, a Kennedy witness.  The American Osteopathic
Association is receiving a copy of this mailing, as well as several
e-mail addresses applicable to the Kennedy family.

Sincerely,

T. Casey Brennan

See articles on my work in UN/WHO's WORLD HEALTH magazine, October
1983, page 30, and January-February 1986, page 9.  See also VAMPIRELLA
OF DRAKULON #1-3, Harris Comics, 1996, and, on the net, "A Boy and His
Aardvark", drawn by the internationally acclaimed creator of Cerebus the
Aardvark, Dave Sim:

http://www.mgl.ca/~dvanhorn/DaveandGer/powerfirst.htm