psychoceramics: [m--@e--.co.nz] Call For Papers -- Superluminal Aether Physics (fwd)

The latest goings on in the crackpot physics community.

 -- acb

-----Forwarded message from "M.Twain" <m--@e--.co.nz>-----

>From: "M.Twain" <m--@e--.co.nz>
To: Aether 1000 <m--@e--.co.nz>
Subject: Call For Papers -- Superluminal Aether Physics

Aether Colleague,

Please consider submitting an article to the new book "Action At A
Distance".  I have been asked by the editors to solicit your
participation.  In particular I will ask Guy Obolensky, Donald Reed, Jim
Hodges, James Wright, Ben Kimpton, and several others to contribute to
this new compilation.  Anyone who wants my help with illustrations, or
as intermediary with the editors, just let me know.  [I will be
submitting an article myself.]

The subject matter, the Superluminal Aether Continuum, is gaining
accelerated technical definition in the solid state physics labs of the
covert institutional world.  Our dissident community, of true natural
philosophy, needs to maintain its lead in the language and knowledge of
the aether physics -- to give greater confidence and inspiration to the
alternative tinkerers around the globe.

An abstract from the Nova "Call For Papers" follows.  For the complete
announcement, just send me an email request.

One World, One Kind,

Millennium Twain, del Sud
[http://galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu/~malovic/muse]

____________________

Call for Papers on ACTION-AT-A-DISTANCE

The Editors of a proposed book on Action-at-a-distance to be published
by "Nova Science Books and Journals", in the series 'Contemporary
Fundamental Physics' invite submission of papers on this subject. The
name of the compilation will be "Instantaneous  Action-at-a-Distance in
Modern Physics: "Pro"  and "Contra"'. This means that all views on the
issue will be considered, whether for or against the existence of IAAAD,
provided that the following requirements are taken into account.

The aim of the book is to place before the ordinary intelligent
person, the arguments both for and against what is arguably one of the
most contentious scientific issues of our time and thus open-up the
debate for general, democratic discussion.

Contributors to this compilation are therefore requested to test
the quality of their ideas against the touchstone of commonsense
comprehensibility rather than that, solely, of acceptance by their peers
within their own academic speciality. This, of course, does not mean
casting aside all need for logical and mathematical rigour. It simply
seeks to ensure that such rigour does not become rigor mortis. Insofar
as this rigour may involve mathematics, therefore, its use should be
seen as a means towards commonsense understanding, not as an end in
itself.

Contributors should be aware, then, that since this is
essentially a multidisciplinary exercise, they should shape their
language so as to be comprehensible to those equally competent in other
relevant disciplines, including that of ordinary commonsense logic,

All physical and mathematical papers to be submitted by e-mail
(a--@r--.cantera.mx) to

Professor Andrew Chubykalo,
Escuela de Fisica,
Universidad Autonoma de Zacatecas
A .Post C-580
Zacatecas, 98068, ZAC., Mexico.

All philosophical papers (e-mail or typescript) to be submitted to:

N.V. Pope,
'Llys Alaw', 10 West End,
Penclawdd, Swansea, SA4 3YX, United Kingdom,
e-mail: 1--@c--.com, or
N.V.P--@s--.ac.uk

THE DEADLINE IS -- 15 October 1998

-----End of forwarded message-----