Re: psychoceramics: time machine investment opportunity

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Juliet wrote:

}In the top ten of most puzzling sites I've seen:
}http://timem.ml.org/
}Either an incredibly elaborate joke or an incredibly elaborate con...

I don't know...the logic is pretty good if you ask me.  If time travel
is possible, then people might well be using time machines to come
back and look at us.  And wouldn't it be easier to use a pre-built
time machine that's been send from the future than to wait for
centuries until the technology and theory for time travel has been
developed?

I don't think this is a con because the page offers people lots of ways to
participate other than sending money; people are welcome to take part in
the discussion group.  It could be a troll I gues, but I almost think that
these people are serious.

CardX